4u2ehuhy.jpg

5yryvy6y.jpg

aty2ygen.jpg

dy3ybuqy.jpg

upe8y8a6.jpg

Modest nothing, thats a nice trio!

3 outstanding looking putters!

Love that first photo of the m1b.

Cant upload pics yet, but I have a tm daddy long legs, odyessy two ball center shaft, scotty camoron newport, nike oz belly putter, yes grove( forget which female name) and an all classic callaway tuttle 2.... when I get enough post and such I shall upload pics ....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

Show Off Your Putter Collection

Thanks JMan, nothing like your collection. Funny thing is they are all the same spec so I know I have a problem. All center shaft, weight + or - 400grams, lie 69*, length 30", with over sized grips at swing weight D3...classic style, mid mallet, pizza pan style...what else to get? Here are the faces soft to firm:

8yma8u8a.jpg

pu8ahuga.jpg

rehedy8y.jpg

The garage cleaning going on made me want to clean my man/golf-cave, it needed it. Also led me to decide it wasn't right that the non SeeMore's were relegated to a corner, I love all putters, well...almost all :angel:

DSC_0916_zps6fc6228c.jpg

DSC_0918_zps3ca3cef9.jpg

DSC_0921_zpsff61d980.jpg

DSC_0922_zpsb364f83e.jpg

DSC_0923_zps6980a03d.jpg

The garage cleaning going on made me want to clean my man/golf-cave, it needed it. Also led me to decide it wasn't right that the non SeeMore's were relegated to a corner, I love all putters, well...almost all :angel:

Nice Jman! Get collection you have there!

I have received numerous requests to show off the putters that we have here, so we decided to take a few pictures.

844877020_cFzxB-XL.jpg

844876848_v25Ay-L.jpg

844876907_QAcXx-L.jpg

844877070_VGtBN-L.jpg

844877122_BRWbf-L.jpg

844876963_fJQqR-L.jpg

is it even legal to have this many putters?

Good lord. James, never tried a See More wanna send me one? :)

Great collections guys. I always wanted to try out one of STX putters I rolled one a few years back and really liked it.

Nice collection...and I heart that Bridgestone bag

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice collection...and I heart that Bridgestone bag

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Me too dude. I want the Yellow one something fierce as well.

Me too dude. I want the Yellow one something fierce as well.
One day I'd like to own a staffer. The Bridgestone Red one was badass.....but that's for another thread lol

One day I'd like to own a staffer. The Bridgestone Red one was badass.....but that's for another thread lol

You DO need one....or two.

I have too many...almost..

Lol

I actually have 4 but really not trying to collect

DSC_0916_zps6fc6228c.jpg

DSC_0918_zps3ca3cef9.jpg

DSC_0921_zpsff61d980.jpg

DSC_0922_zpsb364f83e.jpg

DSC_0923_zps6980a03d.jpg

I love how clean your collection is. That putter rack is fantastic.

Also, I am jealous of a number of your headcovers.

DSC_0916_zps6fc6228c.jpg

DSC_0921_zpsff61d980.jpg

DSC_0922_zpsb364f83e.jpg

One of these SeeMores is not like the others... Would it be fair to say you've got a certain color scheme you're going with?

Agree with Canadan there. Nice rack. :D

One of these SeeMores is not like the others... Would it be fair to say you've got a certain color scheme you're going with?

Its not been painted yet, soon.

I sort of bleed THP green. :alien:

Back