The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize that VT lost to BC today.

#ACC

Logan Thomas with 8 interceptions in last 4 games. Remember when ESPN used to tout him as a #1 draft pick?

Can one of you SEC fans that has watched Mizzou a few times this year tell me about this QB? I am studying some stuff on him but have only highlight reel stuff.

dunno but our D is making him look real good. I think this is only his 3rd start?

Logan Thomas with 8 interceptions in last 4 games. Remember when ESPN used to tout him as a #1 draft pick?

I don't understand how he throws so many picks. HE IS SO TALL!!!!!!

I'm not sure there is another player whose draft stock has fallen as much as Logan Thomas purely based on on-field performance.

I don't know why I asked, I haven't watched him that much, but have watched pieces of his first 3 games, he seems to be getting better every week. He looks to me to have the tools, his decision making was suspect vs Florida, but seems to be getting much more comfortable.

Can one of you SEC fans that has watched Mizzou a few times this year tell me about this QB? I am studying some stuff on him but have only highlight reel stuff.

If memory serves, he was a really highly rated kid out of Texas who played on a really sophisticated, high-powered offense.

I don't know why I asked, I haven't watched him that much, but have watched pieces of his first 3 games, he seems to be getting better every week. He looks to me to have the tools, his decision making was suspect vs Florida, but seems to be getting much more comfortable.

Weird, you are the 2nd person that said that to me almost exactly in the last 15 minutes. The comfortable part. He is intriguing.

I don't understand how he throws so many picks. HE IS SO TALL!!!!!!

I'm not sure there is another player whose draft stock has fallen as much as Logan Thomas purely based on on-field performance.

I think War nailed it a week or so back. VT has Auburns offensive coordinator from last year. Not a good coach!

Weird, you are the 2nd person that said that to me almost exactly in the last 15 minutes. The comfortable part. He is intriguing.

I bet the other guy was really smart

I didn't realize that VT lost to BC today.

#ACC

I have a feeling that Beamer will be let go after the season. The team has been down for a few years but now they're hitting rock bottom.

For his first start, he looked good against us. Good game manager and has wheels when play breaks down. Mizzou line on both sides is full of seniors and nfl talent.

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

For his first start, he looked good against us. Good game manager and has wheels when play breaks down. Mizzou line on both sides is full of seniors and nfl talent.

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he will be more than a game manager, it could be fun to watch. The offense will probably be his for the next 2-3 years

This has just been a weird game, I feel like Auburn has struggled, yet they are up by 21 and have 35 points despite only throwing the ball 7 times. We have 3 very good rb's, but two of them have barely gotten any action.

It was a bit of a weird game. Arkansas threw absolutely everything they had at us, and it wasn't enough. Meanwhile, not only did Auburn only throw 9 passes, but we ran the same 3 or 4 running plays all night. I think that was the game plan - come out running to prevent silly turnovers and if they can't stop it, keep doing it.

It was a bit of a weird game. Arkansas threw absolutely everything they had at us, and it wasn't enough. Meanwhile, not only did Auburn only throw 9 passes, but we ran the same 3 or 4 running plays all night. I think that was the game plan - come out running to prevent silly turnovers and if they can't stop it, keep doing it.

I think part of it was a slap in big bretts face, Gus wanted to ram it down his throat.

Dang. Winston just told coach to go away with the lineman there.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol at the EFF MIAMI chant

That was a big boy run there.

Tennessee not out of this one yet!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Won't say I Tiger fist pumped while watching the game... But yeah I totally did. Nice little scamper there

Won't say I Tiger fist pumped while watching the game... But yeah I totally did. Nice little scamper there

Your making me want to be less of a FSU fan with posts like this.

I just envisioned this.

Did you scrape your hand on the ground? It looked adorable when I envisioned it.

Your making me want to be less of a FSU fan with posts like this.

Just an excessive celebration call, no big deal. It's the Miami hatred coming out. Not as high as Clemson hatred, but still hatred nonetheless

Just an excessive celebration call, no big deal. It's the Miami hatred coming out. Not as high as Clemson hatred, but still hatred nonetheless

Dude I hope FSU scores here. Want to see Thug U go down. Worst place I've ever been treated as an opposing fan was Miami. Worse than even Athens, GA. Will forever pull against the Canes because of that.

Hat trick for Freeman. Me likey.

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Well Miami tried to make it interesting, but FSU is turning this into the game we all expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back