2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Next week this time Team panda should have a solid lead after some stellar golf by all team members

Hilarious stuff, FK.

Oh -- you were being serious? Let me laugh harder.

Hilarious stuff, FK.

Oh -- you were being serious? Let me laugh harder.
Glad I can entertain you Seth. But that laugh you have we all know it to be an uncomfortable laugh due to your.....let's say issues
What's funny is you thinking you can beat Team Panda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that a boy Chris, get'em

Excited to see the pairings...then the real trash talk & analysis begins.

I'm looking at a few new clubs arriving before I fly out Friday also. Liking where my game is now and ready for some awesome Florida golf with great people!

That's what I like to hear, putting untested clubs in the bag before the event. Our team has been stratagizing and fairly confident victory is in the cards for us.

Well I'm hoping all my crappy rounds are done for the month. I shot an 86 on a par 66 course yesterday and 100 on a standard par 72. Putting has been killing me. Lots of work this week to turn it around. But I'm confident I'll beat the rest of the field come next weekend.!

Well I'm hoping all my crappy rounds are done for the month. I shot an 86 on a par 66 course yesterday and 100 on a standard par 72. Putting has been killing me. Lots of work this week to turn it around. But I'm confident I'll beat the rest of the field come next weekend.!

There is no I in team. :)

Looking forward to seeing the Saturday matchups at some point today!

There is no I in team. :)

Looking forward to seeing the Saturday matchups at some point today!

Word! Cookie is keeping it real

1st post updated with 1st & 2nd round matchups.

Well these look to be great pairings. Jesus I have to watch vman find every fairway for 18 holes.

The pairings look great, can't wait to tee it up with you guys and meet some new THP members. Now I have to go to the range and prepare.

You boys are going to have a blast! Those are some good pairings and it looks like it's going to be a battle all weekend.

Oh yes, just got real!!!

Love love these matchups. Can't wipe the smile off my face now!

Skim alert, what time are our tee times? Morning both days and afternoon on SaturdaySaturday

Nice pairings! All competition aside I'm looking forward to playing with 6 different THPers Saturday! I met Milehigh briefly at the Atlanta tour van stop in '12 and met #Cookie briefly at The Outing this year. Excited to play rounds with them and TNT, Trout, Niteowl, and Knightlight!

Nice pairings! All competition aside I'm looking forward to playing with 6 different THPers Saturday! I met Milehigh briefly at the Atlanta tour van stop in '12 and met #Cookie briefly at The Outing this year. Excited to play rounds with them and TNT, Trout, Niteowl, and Knightlight!
You and trout will be a formidable pairing. Having a played with both you, you'll compliment each other well.

Skim alert, what time are our tee times? Morning both days and afternoon on SaturdaySaturday

We have set times, but War Eagle is going to look at making a quick change. So we will update that later. Our concern is not the fastest play out there and the later groups making it to the next course in time so we are looking at a few things.

Now with the niceties out of the way......Looking forward to taking on Team Shandy and Team Panda in my Saturday matches!

Marines will prevail!

I'm liking these match ups. Lots of new people to play with.

It it will be fun seeing my teammates taking down JB/War, whom I like to call "Team BFFs OMG"

Now with the niceties out of the way......Looking forward to taking on Team Shandy and Team Panda in my Saturday matches!

Marines will prevail!

Saved for "before" post.

To be used with the "It's all about having fun, anyway" post that will be made Saturday evening. :alien:

You and trout will be a formidable pairing. Having a played with both you, you'll compliment each other well.

I know they will.

Rhyme with a reason!

Back