Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I may be pondering some new clubs for Jacqui. She's been using the Lady Nickents for about four years, and when I told her we were re-gripping our clubs this winter, she said to wait on hers because she might want a whole new set!

She likes the Adams a12OS hybrids, and with the success KellyBo had with her full set of the same clubs, I am toying with the idea of just re-shafting the hybrids and irons for Jacqui for next year. I guess that would guarantee that I will never get them back!

These bad boys will definitely do that man!!!! What were you hitting well at GE the other day?

Yea, they have a 6-PW on their used rack that I swing every time I go in!

Graphite iron shafts.

Love,

Hawk's wrists.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Currently I have a 46° pw no gw.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

52/58 depending on how the top of your bag is set up.

For me I had a large gap 30yds between hybo and 5i so I opted to get a 4i which fills in that gap for tight par4's that the hybo is too long or too close to trouble and will pull the 60 if I keep the same iron set for next yr and will bend the 52 to 53 and 60 to 58.

Altitudes come stock with a nice set of UST mamiya's.

:)

Preferably in the SpeedBlade. I hate pulling graphite, but I may have to move the MCI's in there.

Preferably in the SpeedBlade. I hate pulling graphite, but I may have to move the MCI's in there.

Can't blame ya there. I'm loving the SpeedBlades.

Graphite iron shafts.

Love,

Hawk's wrists.
If I do the re-shaft on the Adams for Jacqui, I may just take those shafts and put them in my HB3's! They have steel shafts now and I would love to put graphite in them.

Can't blame ya there. I'm loving the SpeedBlades.

Only thing I'm leery of is messing up the balance. I'd go with something in the same weight range as the stock shaft if I could.

If I do the re-shaft on the Adams for Jacqui, I may just take those shafts and put them in my HB3's! They have steel shafts now and I would love to put graphite in them.

Don't blame you at all.

Last edited:
this is a brand new club though but i'll check callaway preowned, why pay full price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything I have gotten from them has been better than stated condition

Anything specific?

Well, I have the MCI's at 105g, but there is part of me that would like to stay in the 85-95g weight range. Didn't really like the Recoils, something tells me I wouldn't love the Steelfibers, haven't tried the Aldila or Programs. In a perfect world, a lighter version of the MCI's, because they really do feel fantastic. I'll probably settle for just swapping the ones I have into the SpeedBlade though.

Birdieball putting green. Man, those look great.

Well, I have the MCI's at 105g, but there is part of me that would like to stay in the 85-95g weight range. Didn't really like the Recoils, something tells me I wouldn't love the Steelfibers, haven't tried the Aldila or Programs. In a perfect world, a lighter version of the MCI's, because they really do feel fantastic. I'll probably settle for just swapping the ones I have into the SpeedBlade though.

Want me to send you a TT with the steelfiber in them to try out? My brother wont miss it

LOL. No dude, but I do appreciate it. The thing that I hear about those shafts all the time is they feel pretty stout, and I'm just not a big fan of that. I thought the Recoils were too boardy, so my guess is the SF's would be even less attractive. To me, the MCI's are the KBS Tour of the 'new' graphite shafts. Just super smooth.

LOL. No dude, but I do appreciate it. The thing that I hear about those shafts all the time is they feel pretty stout, and I'm just not a big fan of that. I thought the Recoils were too boardy, so my guess is the SF's would be even less attractive. To me, the MCI's are the KBS Tour of the 'new' graphite shafts. Just super smooth.

Im gonna have to try the MCI's

I swing like a girl and the regular flex Aerotechs dont feel stout to me. Not quite the "light feeling" I felt with KBS 90's but pretty darn close.

Pondering new a new fairway wood and rescue...right now im thinking adams tight lies...but will be waiting to read what reviews come back from the sldr's...

Im gonna have to try the MCI's

I swing like a girl and the regular flex Aerotechs dont feel stout to me. Not quite the "light feeling" I felt with KBS 90's but pretty darn close.

Well, that's interesting. You and I are pretty similar in many ways I do believe. Who knows. Maybe I'll take you up on that offer this winter when I start thinking about my 2014 set up.

Well, that's interesting. You and I are pretty similar in many ways I do believe. Who knows. Maybe I'll take you up on that offer this winter when I start thinking about my 2014 set up.

I think so dude, my brother has been gaming them for the last few weeks and love how fluid they feel and I think his swingspeed is probably right around you and I's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back