2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so excited for this coin. Awkward excited. Really really liked the looks of the hats, but they never really suited my head, as I am sure it's an awfully tough thing to find a hat that will appease everyone. Switching to something like a coin and bag tag is a very very welcome change, and will allow me to rep my Albatross membership every single round.

Well done guys. Can't wait to support THP for 2014.

I'm pumped about the bag tag. I've never had one

GG. Go take a quick power nap & get something to eat.. think ya maybe busy.

I'm pumped about the bag tag. I've never had one

Already have two tags in my bag. Have to decide which one to kick off to make room for the THP tag - Bay Hill or Sawgrass. Hmmm... :)

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Already have two tags in my bag. Have to decide which one to kick off to make room for the THP tag - Bay Hill or Sawgrass. Hmmm... :)

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Tough decision. Glad I don't have to make that choice hahahaha

I am so excited for this coin. Awkward excited. Really really liked the looks of the hats, but they never really suited my head, as I am sure it's an awfully tough thing to find a hat that will appease everyone. Switching to something like a coin and bag tag is a very very welcome change, and will allow me to rep my Albatross membership every single round.

Well done guys. Can't wait to support THP for 2014.

Well said sir!

I also have 2. One from PGA resort & the other is USGA. But I don't have em on the bag

tappin from my big as note2

How far we have come. I remember when there were donor tags on a few profiles. Now most profiles carry an AC membership. Well done to all of you!

How far we have come. I remember when there were donor tags on a few profiles. Now most profiles carry an AC membership. Well done to all of you!

It is quite impressive.

<------ New tags will be in place.

I spend a lot of time on the site, have learned a lot over the last year about the game and equipment, and have had a lot of fun rounds with THPers. Being a part of the AC is a no brainer for me.

Oh yes! Can't wait to get near a computer and renew my favorite membership!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Just a heads up that if you join the club, you will get a new tag. The old one will come down. However it will only come down if you join for 2014. Otherwise 2013 tags will remain in place until 1/1/14.

For anyone considering if they should join the AC or not i just wanna say a couple things. This place isn't just a golf forum. It's not just a place to find deals on clubs in the marketplace. It's not just equipment handouts. It's a family. I've met so many awesome people because of THP. I've developed a golf home and I still consider myself newish here. The things you get in the AC package are awesome and so worth it. I've yet to be to an official THP event but that will change. I love reading about all the events and get togethers. There's not much more in the world of golf that beats this place. THP is really growing at a huge rate and will only continue to grow and it's going to be an honor to be a part of that

I believe we will be launching at about 7pm EST

I have already started checking the THP Albatross Club button.

I keep checking to. I know its not 7 but I just want get mine. Best $30 I spend every year!

The check is in the mail. Here's to another great year!

All done. Looking forward to a great year!

Thread name change!? Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back