THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

In hindsight, keeping an injured Jacoby Jones and dropping Keenan Allen several weeks ago was a poor decision.

I had had a feeling that allen would be a player. After his start I thought it would be next year. Oh well.

I dropped foles, but it's OK I have matty ice, he's a stud :banghead:

I might squeeze by this week. :roll eyes:

Nice effort Blind Mice. Way to give up halfway though the session.

Holy wow, that is a ton of points.

And its only going to get worse me thinks. Oakland is doing NOTHING on D.

Foles has TDs of 2, 17, 63, 15, 25, 46 and 336 yards passing. There is 5 mins in the 3rd left....

In hindsight, keeping an injured Jacoby Jones and dropping Keenan Allen several weeks ago was a poor decision.

I had had a feeling that allen would be a player. After his start I thought it would be next year. Oh well.

I traded Terrance Williams for Allen a couple weeks ago while Williams was hot. I think I did ok...

And its only going to get worse me thinks. Oakland is doing NOTHING on D.

Foles has TDs of 2, 17, 63, 15, 25, 46 and 336 yards passing. There is 5 mins in the 3rd left....

McFadden is doing nothing for me. Weak.

And another TD for Foles. This is just stupid.

Is Vincent Jackson hurt?

Well that explains the 1.5 points... I know they had him listed as questionable.

Yeah DMC is out with a hamstring injury.

How many have Foles on the bench?

Go Mike James Go!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Man what a backward looking week for me.. I have the Raiders D puttin up a solid -9 right now, 65+ points with 4 dudes on the bench, and I am still projected to win by 20ish... Need this win this week to not drop any further out towards the top.

So many points on my bench. Why is the Raiders D absolutely terrible? Jeez!

Great pick up for League 4. Foles is killing it!

Tough break for Cookie. 21 Points for the Dolphins D/ST and on his bench vs Bills for 1 point in play. Could be an even matchup right now!

Back