THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

I need Houston to score early and often agains the Colts D. I'm in a pathetic dog fight for a win.

KEENUM! Wow.

I may have made the mistake of all mistakes this week... benched Brady for, wait for it, Case Keenum. Brady put up 33, but I took a shot with Keenum since I have Johnson and Foster. Maybe it'll pay off for me with all of the double points.

I may have made the mistake of all mistakes this week... benched Brady for, wait for it, Case Keenum. Brady put up 33, but I took a shot with Keenum since I have Johnson and Foster. Maybe it'll pay off for me with all of the double points.
He looked pretty good there!

Welcome to the 2013 NFL Season Mr. Johnson.

You aren't alone. I did the same thing. Got tired of waiting for Brady, whoooooooops.

Wow. Houston a lil fired up eh?

You aren't alone. I did the same thing. Got tired of waiting for Brady, whoooooooops.
I got tired of Gronk and played Cameron instead. Oops.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

That was pretty impressive. He can thank Johnson for that TD.

Cookie and I are going to be in a battle tonight and tomorrow night. As of now I am up 22 points and he has Richardson and then Boykin tomorrow night.

Foster has been a giant bandaid all season. Sucks. I don't think there's been a week where he hasn't been questionable for a game.

Thanks for the -- thus far brosky. The Gnome Chompskis are not impressed.

As your opponent I'd be thrilled if Foster only got 12-14! That would leave us tied with my QB and WR vs your kicker. I'll take those odds!

Whoops I thought I was up

Oh well another bye week loss

I'm up by 65 with the Bears kicker left to go. Dev still has Matt Forte and Alshon Jeffery, so he has a chance, but I am feeling pretty good about this week. His team struggled this week, but it's understandable since he had a ton of guys on a bye.

Andre Johnson is alive. This is the most action he has seen all season so far.
He has two TDs on the season. Both in this quarter of football.

Wow.

Bad Case! Bad! NO! NO!

Back