2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Mike is burning up the phones for us and we will have more big news this coming week about the schedule and events in total.
So excited for our 2014 schedule.

This post is brimming with awesome!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Id kill to know where they were ending up...

Wherever the invitational sites end up it will be awesome! Personally I'm hoping for Hilton Head or The Robert Trent Jones Alabama golf trail this year!

Tip of the iceberg!

You know what they say?...you can only see 10% of the iceberg!

Are you using an iceberg as a metaphor?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

With the closer involved, I cannot wait to see what he has planned for all of us!

Cant wait...catching up on all I missed while on the plane.

2014 is looking epic. I hope 2015 or 2016 will be just as great as we are planning to make it to the USA in one of those years. Have to go before our daughter turns 12. Sorry just dreaming about the future and hopefully making an event and meeting fellow THPers.

Can't wait to see and hear of more of what is in store for 2014. Not going to be happy until at least 2 THP events are on my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is right, 2014 is quickly becoming full of awesome events and i want to attend as many as I can. I've only got one event on the schedule right now and want to add a couple more. With the new AC and handicapping, 2014 is full of awesome greatness!

2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event...Period! (July)
2014 Putting Extravaganza W/ SeeMore Putters (June)
2014 #TheKingIsComing (April)
2014 Love Is In The Air (May)
2014 The Gauntlet Challenge
2014 The #Grandaddy (December)
2014 THP Invitational Series #1
2014 THP Invitational Series #2
2014 THP Invitational Series #3
2014 THP Invitational Series #4
2014 THP Bridgestone Championship

And the hits just keep on coming !!
2014 is really looking Effing Epic !!

Can't wait to see and hear of more of what is in store for 2014. Not going to be happy until at least 2 THP events are on my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be ecstatic with just one on my calendar in July!!!!! Hint hint

Mike is burning up the phones for us and we will have more big news this coming week about the schedule and events in total.
So excited for our 2014 schedule.
That is awesome news, I can't wait to hear more about 2014!

2014 certainly looks like an awesome year across the board.

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to need to make it to a few events next summer. Should be fun!

I'm definitely going to need to make it to a few events next summer. Should be fun!

2014 Albatross Club signup just opened up for those that want to join in on THP events.

Boom!
Another Something special is being announced soon.

Bring it!

Here's to an exciting hump day night.

Give it to us!

Color me intrigued

Back