2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done Sir done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't seem to get to it from my phone, but once I get home I'm totally in.

Just took the plunge. And joined the AC for 2014.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Done. Just put me on auto renew! #THP

All set. So glad to have the opportunity to support this great site and all the hard work that JB, Morgan and the THP staff members put in.

#AlbatrossClub2014

Done! Looking forward to another good year with my THP fam!

Albatross 2014...yeah, Baby!!!

I'm in, no brainer! THP brings it every year, can't wait to be along for the ride!

in for another year...the best bargain on the internet. Bar has been set so high this years, but here's to an amazing 2014!

Done! 2014 promises to be an amazing year and I'm thrilled to be part of it.

Just noticed the new AC tag under our username, pretty sweet looking.

just paid up... looking forward to quite a few events this year.

Definitely in!

I have to push Tink out of the castle tonight, but will take care of it as soon as I get home tonight. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my 2014 membership paid in full. Ready for some invitationals, gatherings and other awesome, exclusive deals/events.

Just paid and excited to start my full thp experience

Done and done!

Thank you THP!

As soon as I get to my computer I shall be showing my support.

I'll be signing up when I get to the office tomm morning. The perks this year seem to be the best yet!

Can't wait for my A/C tag as a first time supporter! Excited to be joining the club for the best online golf community around!

OH!!! There it is!

All signed up!

Everyone who has signed up so far should have received a welcome letter from me and you should see a tag under your name. If you don't please let me know.

Boom, Signed up. Love this place and the great people here. It's an honor to be a part of the Albatross Club and help, ever so slightly, to keeping things running around here. Thank you THP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back