Staff Bags & Using Them

I freaking love my Cleveland black because its small. I'm looking for another small staffer and not crazy about big logos like on the Bridgestone mini and some others. I kind of like a plain look. Any suggestions?

Most staff bags are going to have rather large logos. Maybe an oversize cart bag?

Now this is MY opinion but I think the debate on golf skill vs the style of bag is flippin stupid!! Its a BAG people, whats IN the bag is whats more up for debate. If I got a guy shooting 110 and playing blades including a 1 iron THEN start the ragging. We often choose the bag to have a sense of style on the course. Its the guy's money let him buy whatever bag he wants!

I had a 9.5in Titleist Staff bag for years and it was great. It didn't have full length dividers (this was several years ago) so clubs getting stuck was an issue. I too like the looks of SOME bags. I saw this one in person and LOVED it. The pics don't do it justice!

http://www.titleist.com/accessories/cart-bags/midsize-staff-bag.aspx

I'm awful at golf and would never use anything other than my Cobra staff bag. I couldn't are less what others think.

I'm just catching up with this thread and I'm kind of surprised by how many people here use staff bags. Is it safe to assume that those who use them always ride? They don't seem like they'd be much fun to walk with.

I'm just catching up with this thread and I'm kind of surprised by how many people here use staff bags. Is it safe to assume that those who use them always ride? They don't seem like they'd be much fun to walk with.

I throw mine on my Clic Gear cart and walk with mine at least weekly.

I would rather push my TMX2 up a hill than push my Bennington QO12 up a hill. The Bennington is nice but it weighs a ton.

I used to think staff bags weighed a ton too.

Now this is MY opinion but I think the debate on golf skill vs the style of bag is flippin stupid!! Its a BAG people, whats IN the bag is whats more up for debate. If I got a guy shooting 110 and playing blades including a 1 iron THEN start the ragging. We often choose the bag to have a sense of style on the course. Its the guy's money let him buy whatever bag he wants!

I had a 9.5in Titleist Staff bag for years and it was great. It didn't have full length dividers (this was several years ago) so clubs getting stuck was an issue. I too like the looks of SOME bags. I saw this one in person and LOVED it. The pics don't do it justice!

http://www.titleist.com/accessories/cart-bags/midsize-staff-bag.aspx

That's a nice bag! Being a mid size, does it hold more than a typical cart bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Are there any staff bags on the market with 14 way tops?

Are there any staff bags on the market with 14 way tops?

Closest thing I can think of is a cleveland cart bag with staffish styling

That's a nice bag! Being a mid size, does it hold more than a typical cart bag?

I opened a bunch of the pockets and I will say this. If you have more stuff then that bag has pockets...you got too much crap !!!!!!!!! LOL I have a Callaway Blayne Bag that is VERY hard to find in the US (I got it at Golftown) and I am only using 80% of the pockets. I also have a TM catalina v.1 which will carry the kitchen sink if you want!

As for your other question. Sun Mountain has a new tour staff bag with a 15 way top. It looks like a beefy bag but I really like the Blk/Wht/Or one.

http://www.budgetgolf.com/Sun-Mount...a&adtype=pla&gclid=CIWFjNKc_LkCFYOk4Aod8QwAUQ

I opened a bunch of the pockets and I will say this. If you have more stuff then that bag has pockets...you got too much crap !!!!!!!!! LOL I have a Callaway Blayne Bag that is VERY hard to find in the US (I got it at Golftown) and I am only using 80% of the pockets. I also have a TM catalina v.1 which will carry the kitchen sink if you want!

As for your other question. Sun Mountain has a new tour staff bag with a 15 way top. It looks like a beefy bag but I really like the Blk/Wht/Or one.

http://www.budgetgolf.com/Sun-Mount...a&adtype=pla&gclid=CIWFjNKc_LkCFYOk4Aod8QwAUQ

I may check out that Titleist bag then. I do like how it looks.

Smitty,

The pocket design is the same on the one I had, check out the pocket along the billboard top above the white banner. Its slender but very deep. Was great for extra gloves in the plastic holders, yardage books etc. On the back side is the large opening for coats/shoes. On mine that back top pocket I used for my wallet, car keys and cell phone so the pockets on the front could be 100% golf related.

Good Luck
Mike

Most staff bags are going to have rather large logos. Maybe an oversize cart bag?

Most likely what ill end up going with but buying golf bags is so hard for me. So many colors and options

Little late but I love walking 18 with my staff bag (smaller than normal) but only with a push cart. If not i use a stand bag with straps for sure to walk.

Interesting looking bag.

Best looking cart bag Ive ever seen there

tour-series-cart-1.jpg

I like the new idea of Titleist new lightweight Staff bag.

I'm still using my Callaway bag from the Morgan Cup. I just can't seem to get my clubs out of it for some reason.

Thinking of grabbing a new bag and retiring the Bridgestone staffer

I'm still using my Callaway bag from the Morgan Cup. I just can't seem to get my clubs out of it for some reason.

I still want one of these bags!!

#MustGetIntoMC

I have the cart bag so now its time for a staff bag.

Back