The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Bay on game day is pretty awesome
I'm a Bears fan, and I'd love to make it there for a game some day.

Watching this pregame, you would think the Bears were the only team injury issues.

Aren't they? :D Bears and Packers might be two of the most injured teams. Bears have been absolutely ravaged by injury.

I'm a Bears fan, and I'd love to make it there for a game some day.

Aren't they? :D Bears and Packers might be two of the most injured teams. Bears have been absolutely ravaged by injury.

I would love to get to Chicago for a game. I think.

The Packers have been destroyed by injuries. The biggest difference is the Cutler injury.

Green Bay on game day is pretty awesome

It really is special and this is coming from a Steelers fan. I didn't get to hangout as long as I would've liked but even a short trip made a good impression.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Because neither team is from Florida, Texas, bad, or a combination of the three this thread might be quiet.

Because neither team from Florida, Texas, bad, or a combination of the three this thread might be quiet.

That's okay boss, watch and enjoy. Watch and enjoy.

This game might get really depressing

Only gonna watch until halftime?

Coherently..

Na, I am working from hoem tonight so I can watch the game, gonna keep it chill-ish :thumb:

McCown is looking good back there. Not the start I was hoping for

Dangn't I came in with a 21.5 point lead, my opponent had Gould and... Marshall.

Another loss in the books it looks like.

Dang McCown looked good there. Let's hope it keeps up. :D

Hope it's nothing to serious for Rodgers but I will say it helps the Bears to win this game.

Somebody who is not supposed to see the field.

Surprised you're not in the fetal position right now with Rodgers hurt.

FYI, Matt Flynn is a free agent, LOL.

Wallace is nervous as sh*t... He forgot to go in the huddle on the first play it looked like. Keep calm dude, you are wearing a #9 jersey, all is well.

I like Lacy. And I hope I never have to tackle him some day.

I like Lacy. And I hope I never have to tackle him some day.

It's funny, he was the last hyped out of the last 3 backs to come out of bama, and he is looking like he will be the best.

Holy crap, what a play by Peppers!

May need to make the gas station run for more beer... sooner then later

Big play by Peppers there! The Bears are going to need a lot more of those plays to win tonight. Hoping they can keep it up.

Surprised you're not in the fetal position right now with Rodgers hurt.

FYI, Matt Flynn is a free agent, LOL.

I am dying inside man. I am playing with an 8mo old little man. He make me happy no matter what.

And Eddie Lacy is a beast

And hope!

Anyone on THP could have run through that hole that Starks ran through. What awful defense by the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back