The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG and I are in it to win it. She just stocked up on diet food and the plan begins today. I have 25 pounds to lose by the time the PGA Show rolls around. I will do this.

Nice! Go get some!

Just mailed in mine, disregard those ant bites on my left foot, they tore my ass up the other day. Hope I didn't spoil your dinner,lol. Starting off at 318, trying to get down to around 220 in due time.

Starting weight for me is 170.6. Goal is 160. 165 is more likely.

Mental Note. Insanity not a good idea when legs/hamstrings are completely fried from yard work the previous day.

First day of crossfit bootcamp done. I literally could not lift my arms to wash my hair after. I see a lot of stretching in my future.

Diet or no diet, daily snacks are a hard habit to break. So, instead of fighting it, I went and got some sensible snacks, high in protein and antioxidents, low in calories and filling in small quantities:

Almonds, eggs (for hard boiled), fresh baby spinach, dry-roasted soybeans, fresh apples, bananas, baby carrots. Caution... skip the eggs if you have high cholesterol.

First day of crossfit bootcamp done. I literally could not lift my arms to wash my hair after. I see a lot of stretching in my future.

Sounds like you could use a hyper ice... Do they make a whole body version? Proud of you for doing that though, sounds tough but I'm sure it will be worth it.

E-mail sent. 249 pounds to start.

Got a good workout in today. Squats, Bench Press and Barbell Rows. 5x5

Meg came home, showered, and just sat at the table while I finished up cooking a healthy dinner. Barely moved.

Meg came home, showered, and just sat at the table while I finished up cooking a healthy dinner. Barely moved.

Haha, I sent her a text and told her I couldn't lift my arms to wash my hair, she said she couldn't either. After about minute 8 of burpees we both just sat down. I am thinking about doing a pilates DVD tomorrow just so I can get some stretching in because I am going to be SORE!

Haha, I sent her a text and told her I couldn't lift my arms to wash my hair, she said she couldn't either. After about minute 8 of burpees we both just sat down. I am thinking about doing a pilates DVD tomorrow just so I can get some stretching in because I am going to be SORE!

Well that answered my question about how your first class was. Good luck moving tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I've gained back almost all I had lost last time. This time I plan to get lower and keep this *#%*% off. Going to happen.

I've gained back almost all I had lost last time. This time I plan to get lower and keep this *#%*% off. Going to happen.

U got this man!

emailed in my starting weight. Looking to drop 15-20. Anyone got any suggestions on good running shoes?

Well that answered my question about how your first class was. Good luck moving tomorrow.

They ended the class with 10 minutes of burpees. The first minute you do 1, the second minute you do 2 and so on and so forth until you get to 10 in 10 minutes. And that was the cool down!

8 minutes of non-stop burpees is brutal!

8 minutes of non-stop burpees is brutal!

It wasn't nonstop. It was 1 burpee the first minute, 2 the second, 3 the third and so on until we got to 10 in 1 minute. So a total of 10 minutes of burpees. Clearly I am very out of shape because by the time we got to 8 I just sat down.

They ended the class with 10 minutes of burpees. The first minute you do 1, the second minute you do 2 and so on and so forth until you get to 10 in 10 minutes. And that was the cool down!

Damn that's rough!!

How did everyone do today??? Dont give up and stick with it...Motivational plug!!!

How did everyone do today??? Dont give up and stick with it...Motivational plug!!!

Today was send your weight day! I ate a lot before weigh in!

Ate a lot less.( not until it hurt lol)
Drank about a gallon of waster today.

Parked in far from the door parking spaces

Good first day

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Weight sent in. 220 lbs to start. Would love to lose about 20lbs over the course of this contest.

I did it wrong, I started a few weeks ago and am already closing in on my target. I sent in my weight anyway, but I don't have a whole lot I am looking to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back