THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

And... I lose
Again
I hate fantasy football

I think that was a Haiku

Beat theCrest this week. He trades me gio earlier and I sat him this week and thought I was screwed after Thursday. Fellas came up big and case stepped up like a real man. Proud of my fellas this week

And... I lose
Again
I hate fantasy football

I think that was a Haiku
You are the Greg Schiano of Fantasy Football

I don't know how to deal with your rational reaction. At least tell us how many points your bench players scored.

about two (although I have McCown at QB -- but Wilson ahead of him).

I had Fitzgerald and Bolden on the bench this week, and my "starters" at WR did nothing. In fairness, James had Megatron on the bench this week, so it was a wash.

Two big turning points: KC's defense had a huge weekend (20+) and James had Keenam, who went nuts last night. (Again, though, he also had Brady sitting on the bench who scored a few more). The KC D was the big difference, although Lacy is going to make it a runaway. This is the first game I've watched Lacy play, and now I'm really aggravated that the Falcons didn't draft him. He is a monster.

I am so dissapointed in my team. I am just at a loss. I have one player worth anything...oh well. Still enjoy this.

Ironically, I have MRSA (nares).

That really isn't very surprising, I imagine spending 60 hours a week in a nursing home could do that to you.

Now that they showed Rogers walking back onto the field -- my bet is broken collarbone.

Matt Flynn doesn't have a team in real life, and there is going to be a huge run for him this week on the FF waiver wire.

I had Fitzgerald and Bolden on the bench this week, and my "starters" at WR did nothing. In fairness, James had Megatron on the bench this week, so it was a wash.

Two big turning points: KC's defense had a huge weekend (20+) and James had Keenam, who went nuts last night. (Again, though, he also had Brady sitting on the bench who scored a few more). The KC D was the big difference, although Lacy is going to make it a runaway. This is the first game I've watched Lacy play, and now I'm really aggravated that the Falcons didn't draft him. He is a monster.

He's good, but don't put too much stock in what he does against the Bears. Roy Helu Jr. went bananas on them a few weeks ago.

Megatron and Vernon Davis, plus, a goose egg on the board from a receiver this week. :alien:

My team isn't terrible dude.

Megatron and Vernon Davis, plus, a goose egg on the board from a receiver this week. :alien:

My team isn't terrible dude.

I'm not sure why you read my posts as saying your team was terrible. It isn't close to it.

I was fortunate to catch you this week with Megatron (and Vernon Davis) on your bench. Typically, you would think that would give me the advantage. But, you got a bunch of points from your defense, and a bunch of your other players produced this week, and you're still going to be in the 120 range -- with Megatron and Vernon Davis on your bench.

That's what I mean when I say it was a bad beat for me this week.

I can throw more bouquets in your direction, though, if it will smooth things over.

Alshonnnnn! I survived the Andre Johnson scare. Whooo

Now that they showed Rogers walking back onto the field -- my bet is broken collarbone.

Matt Flynn doesn't have a team in real life, and there is going to be a huge run for him this week on the FF waiver wire.

He didn't seem in much pain and they didn't have his arm in a sling. If something was broken I would think that they would keep it from moving. AC sprain?? Not a Dr. and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express yesterday so what do I know.

Somewhat surprising with all the injured QB's that Flynn didn't land somewhere by now.

He didn't seem in much pain and they didn't have his arm in a sling. If something was broken I would think that they would keep it from moving. AC sprain?? Not a Dr. and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express yesterday so what do I know.

Somewhat surprising with all the injured QB's that Flynn didn't land somewhere by now.

Surprising, or telling?

I know one thing, Rodgers is a tough mother. If it wasn't structural, he'd be playing.

Sorry Ward, I was glad to see Marshall showed up tonight, on my way to 7-2 and 1st in the East.

I'm not sure why you read my posts as saying your team was terrible. It isn't close to it.

I was fortunate to catch you this week with Megatron (and Vernon Davis) on your bench. Typically, you would think that would give me the advantage. But, you got a bunch of points from your defense, and a bunch of your other players produced this week, and you're still going to be in the 120 range -- with Megatron and Vernon Davis on your bench.

That's what I mean when I say it was a bad beat for me this week.

I can throw more bouquets in your direction, though, if it will smooth things over.

Dude, as a king of sarcasm here, I would think you'd have caught that little "bouquet" of mine.

I do like roses though if that helps. :alien:

Surprising, or telling?

I know one thing, Rodgers is a tough mother. If it wasn't structural, he'd be playing.

The latter more likely.

It could be a range of motion thing where he cant raise that arm.

The latter more likely.

It could be a range of motion thing where he cant raise that arm.
Fractured collar bone being reported in the NFL thread, FWIW.

Sorry Ward, I was glad to see Marshall showed up tonight, on my way to 7-2 and 1st in the East.

I am doubting that I will ever get him from you now.

5 straight wins for me, and that trade getting rid of Aaron Rodgers seems to have worked out pretty well for me now. 6-3 and right in the thick of things in league 1. I am hoping to keep it going next week.

2 losses in a row I'm close to toast

Back