Switchblade Divot Tools

Hello there.

I like the switchblade style, but LOVE the one on the top right!

The top right one is the neatest, but those type of divot tools need a bit more in the hands. It's too nubby looking if that makes sense.

The top right one is the neatest, but those type of divot tools need a bit more in the hands. It's too nubby looking if that makes sense.
I forgot you like larger things in your hands.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks sweet though!

Never even seen a switchblade style one before, must say they look very handy!

Pitchfix convert here. Used to stick to the basic metal ones. I like it because there's no leg stabbing and it has a nice small ball marker for me to use when I'm inside of someone else's putt. Any other time, it's one of my larger markers.

Love my pitchfix, but have to say that the one top right in the picture looks very clean. Don't really care for the looks of the Flix.

I have an cheap one that i picked up a few years ago it works ok but that Pitchfix looks sweet

The green Flix sure does look nice.

Yup.

Although the ones on the top left would work well too. I don't know why but those inexpensive tools work
better than some expensive ones. I grab all I can when I am at courses that have them.

I don't care for the chrome one. It does not look comfortable to use.

6e7edeze.jpg

Edit: I should add that these are merely samples. Nothing has been ordered or necessarily will be.

love the black and green ones, would buy a few of each

I like the green and black ones too.

I have a couple of Zivots that I use from time to time. The ball marker is kind of a pain to get off of the tool though. I don't know if it's the original one or not since it was given to me. The other one is missing the ball marker, but its not a big deal since I carry a coin to mark with anyhow.

I'd buy one though.

6e7edeze.jpg

Edit: I should add that these are merely samples. Nothing has been ordered or necessarily will be.

I NEED all of them, PLEASE!!!

All those samples look sharp. That top right one is freaking sweet though. I'd happily get any one of them though. Hope you guys get something that makes sense that you can offer up in the store!

I'd take any of em...came out solid

I really like that green one as well!

Here's another happy Flix user. Had it for 3 years. It's held up really well. Maybe i dont hit enough greens :) I do put my finger behind the blades when fixing a pitch. Can you guess where I got mine?

hesa6a3y.jpg

ejupy3u2.jpg

I've been using the Divix for at least 10 years. Magnetic ball marker, cigar punch, club stand.
It's lasted me a long, long time. Probably since I don't hit too many green in regulation anymore :angry:
2013-11-04214957_zps5e083bae.jpg

I like the green one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just received my new Scotty Dog Switchblade..

4589938718.png

Who makes the silver/black on in the top right?

Is this directed at me from the picture we posted? If so its a local vendor.

6e7edeze.jpg

Since I already have a ball marker and I love look of it I'd pick the black switchblade one, bottom left!

I pick all of them

Back