The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chiefs are the most underrated 9-0 team ever. If they bet Denver it will be a different story.

The Chiefs are the most underrated 9-0 team ever. If they bet Denver it will be a different story.

Strength of schedule just like Ohio state

People with bad offenses say that
Green Bay had an awesome offense last night.

Good thing the D let a final drive of 9 effing minutes beat them.

Green Bay had an awesome offense last night.

Good thing the D let a final drive of 9 effing minutes beat them.

I'm gonna report your troll posts.

I'm hearing some really interesting things right now on the Martin incognito situation. Basically incognito was acting under orders. If this is true I think the dolphins will be looking for a new coach.

I'm hearing some really interesting things right now on the Martin incognito situation. Basically incognito was acting under orders. If this is true I think the dolphins will be looking for a new coach.

I hadn't heard that...got any details?

So higher ups ordered a guy who has a history of not getting along with higher ups to racial harass a teammate. And the guy followed orders?

I hadn't heard that...got any details?

I was listening on the radio so no link, but apparently multiple sources have confirmed incognito was told to toughen Martin up. Also Martin missed two offseason workouts, incognito was told to call Martin and motivate him to come, leading to the calls in question

I was listening on the radio so no link, but apparently multiple sources have confirmed incognito was told to toughen Martin up. Also Martin missed two offseason workouts, incognito was told to call Martin and motivate him to come, leading to the calls in question

Interesting "motivation" techniques. ..should really watch a Tony Robbins video sometime

Hmmm.... All f this sounds fishy.

Interesting "motivation" techniques. ..should really watch a Tony Robbins video sometime

Incognito needs a thesaurus. He used [expletive] way too much.

Martin is going to have a nice choice to make. Try to resurrect his career or go straight to the lawsuit where he takes a boatload of money from the Dolphins, Incognito and maybe the NFL.

So higher ups ordered a guy who has a history of not getting along with higher ups to racial harass a teammate. And the guy followed orders?

Ask any reporter, incognito was one of, if not the biggest leader on the team, I beat Amol will attest to that. They new he was an alpha male, and they told him to get it done.

I'm just passing on what I was hearing, none of it is coming from me, gotta say it sounds kinda truthy to me though.

Ask any reporter, incognito was one of, if not the biggest leader on the team, I beat Amol will attest to that. They new he was an alpha male, and they told him to get it done.

I'm just passing on what I was hearing, none of it is coming from me, gotta say it sounds kinda truthy to me though.

Oh I know he was an alpha male. But he also has a history of not playing well with others so to speak. Nebraska told him to gtfo. Oregon told him to gtfo. The rams told him to gtfo. Now the dolphins told him to gtfo.

If he was that much of leader, more people would want to to stay

Oh I know he was an alpha male. But he also has a history of not playing well with others so to speak. Nebraska told him to gtfo. Oregon told him to gtfo. The rams told him to gtfo. Now the dolphins told him to gtfo.

If he was that much of leader, more people would want to to stay
I told Blue to GTFO twice today, and now he is using that phrase like a boss.

Well done grasshopper, well done.

I told Blue to GTFO twice today, and now he is using that phrase like a boss.

Well done grasshopper, well done.

Whose "Blue"?

I hope to meet him on the 34th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back