Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

The cursive writing? I think it looks good too.

Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

The cursive writing? I think it looks good too.
Yeah, they switched a few months ago, and I generally hated it...but actually seeing it on their gear it looks a lot better.

Yeah, they switched a few months ago, and I generally hated it...but actually seeing it on their gear it looks a lot better.

Yeah for sure doesn't look bad at all.

Great shot there by Doleman.

Big putt by Tim Brown!

Skimming here, because I had like three of them on DVR to catch up on, which I did tonight.
Who on this planet wears that crap on a golf course, Z? That sh1t annoys the hell out of me.
I still think Chad's a dork.
I still <3 Mallory!!!
I would own that flop wall with a Mack Daddy.
Has Oren played at all since he was on last time?
Jerry Rice is a LEADER!

TOAD pretty much summed it up. So far the football players, other than Del Greco, haven't showed much game.

Shannon Fish has kind of won me over with her play and attitude. I suspect she will ultimately be the one to tell Doleman to go F himself.

Haha Oren had a great line in that episode about shiny tight suits. Decorum and appropriateness aside, they just don't look good on her. It's somehow tight and wrinkly at the same time. I've never seen tight clothes look that poor fitting and frankly unattractive on an otherwise fairly attractive girl.

Still love Emily. Glad she made that putt for immunity. I wish it was her or Stephanie and Lepp on a team.

I hated brian from greenbrier and he's the same guy here. I actually don't mind him getting dumped on by doleman because I think he deserves it. I just feel bad for Shannon because she's caught in the middle with no say.

I think Doleman may be on to something with Brian...

I think you're right man...unless they are doing some serious editing it seems the more heat Doleman puts on him and the madder he gets the better a shot he comes back with.

Does Zakiya not have a change of clothes?

They changed their video player a while ago. I don't think there's any way to do it. Stinks.
You can actually make the video bigger, but I haven't yet found a way to choose a resolution. So, the bigger you make the video, the worse it looks. Still working on that.

I'm going through the whole show from the beginning of season 1, since I've never seen it. I'll be an expert by the end of the week :D

I know it's absolutely awful isn't it? I just don't get it. Whoever is telling her to keep designing clothes and that they look great is not being a true friend.

Love watching Lepp continue to do well and I don't really mind Brian too much. The guy is playing some great golf on the show right now that's for sure. The funny thing about two "alpha males" going at each other like that is that they always both come across looking like clowns.

I loved the guy from Israel saying "for my next tournament I am going to get me some tight shiny clothes" too funny.

You can actually make the video bigger, but I haven't yet found a way to choose a resolution. So, the bigger you make the video, the worse it looks. Still working on that.

I'm going through the whole show from the beginning of season 1, since I've never seen it. I'll be an expert by the end of the week :D

Big Break Vegas is the greatest. They had some characters on that show.

TOAD pretty much summed it up. So far the football players, other than Del Greco, haven't showed much game.

Shannon Fish has kind of won me over with her play and attitude. I suspect she will ultimately be the one to tell Doleman to go F himself.
Only thing wrong with Fish is her voice and enunciation (or lack thereof).

It looked in the previews like your F off assumption might be correct.

I think I might hate Chad more than any other golfer I've ever watched. Hate's a strong word, but accurate. I really hate watching him play golf.

Promo on Golf Channel for next week's show says one team is eliminated next week. That'll be some good TV!

I loved the guy from Israel saying "for my next tournament I am going to get me some tight shiny clothes" too funny.

I thought it was hilarious when Oren said that.

I'm always glad to see how Mallory is doing too. I used to spot her at my fav course in Lexington, KY; The University Club, which is where she practices and plays the most from what I hear and see in the promo. Probably because it is where her Mom teaches the UK women's golf team.

I think she dealt with some injuries and is working her way back.

Issac just further cemented himself as my favorite on the show. Just had a friendly Twitter exchange with him about the Panthers/49ers game. I thought that was pretty cool!

I think I might hate Chad more than any other golfer I've ever watched. Hate's a strong word, but accurate. I really hate watching him play golf.

When he got knocked out after talking so much stuff in big break mexico was one of my favorite episodes

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

James Lepp seems like a genuine guy and never really rubs anyone the wrong way. When I saw him on the greenbrier talking about his company I researched it and bought a pair. I figured if this guy has good character his company would follow in his footsteps.

I have had some pressure moments on the golf course but I have never sang or talked to myself to calm the nerves. I also have never done a dance after I made a good shot. I might switch foursomes if I had to play with chad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back