The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I dont know what I want. I just want everyone around me to be happy.

JT - I am a lot like you. I hate to see people struggle, and want to do whatever I can to help. Probably helped cost me my first marriage. But the reality is that you have to be happy before many of those around you will be happy. Sadly though, some will just never be happy no matter what you do, and sadder still - some will take advantage of you.

I've lost my second chicken in a week to a hawk!!! Arrrrrr time to fence them in and put up a net until I hear from the game warden about taking out the hawk!

I've lost my second chicken in a week to a hawk!!! Arrrrrr time to fence them in and put up a net until I hear from the game warden about taking out the hawk!

Nothing a rifle won't fix

Official rant. I live in a place that normally gets snow and severe winter driving conditions.
Why, in the first week of November, would people not be prepared for this?
Took my wife to work this morning. Normally 12 miles, 20 to 25 minutes max. Even in snow conditions.
Today, 2 hours 15 minutes and 43 miles later, I get her to work. 2 detours.
I do hope no one was hurt in the accidents.

Nothing a rifle won't fix

Got that covered but I'm not sure of weather or not its on the protected list and I don't need jail time on top of everything else going on or a huge fine.

I know it sounds dumb to most but the one I lost today was kinda like a pet she'd follow me around the yard and would eat out of your hand.

Brain drain.
Grammar police.
My phone's power button is doing crazy things.

Aren't you the grammar police now? hehe

AT&T Wireless. It would be a freekin' miracle if they could get my bill right, call me when they say they will and/or have a call center where people have more than 5 brain cells and speak reasonably articulate English. And I'm 2 months into a 2 year contract.

Darn mood swings, I really hate hormones.

My wife's team suffered their first loss today, and it unfortunately knocked them out of the playoffs. The team they played was very good, but we had beaten them during the regular season. Brittany is as disappointed right now as I have ever seen anyone. I'm so proud of what she has accomplished this year, making it all the way to the regional semi finals without a loss is impressive, but more importantly she has positively effected every girl on her team. She has seniors that are in rough places in life, and those girls are better for what Brittany has done for them, and Brittany is better because of them. Right now she doesn't believe it, but that is more important than winning states.

Oh... And I'm not to the Gauntlet

My wife's team suffered their first loss today, and it unfortunately knocked them out of the playoffs. The team they played was very good, but we had beaten them during the regular season. Brittany is as disappointed right now as I have ever seen anyone. I'm so proud of what she has accomplished this year, making it all the way to the regional semi finals without a loss is impressive, but more importantly she has positively effected every girl on her team. She has seniors that are in rough places in life, and those girls are better for what Brittany has done for them, and Brittany is better because of them. Right now she doesn't believe it, but that is more important than winning states.

As I was skimming your post, all I could think about is that you would be able to play this weekend.

But seriously, hell of a job she and her team did this year dude. Congrats to them!

Yes I am Blu, and I know that adults get worse mood swings.

Wait till you're around a pregnant lady! You need a seatbelt to keep up

Wait till you're around a pregnant lady! You need a seatbelt to keep up

i-see-what-you-did-there-spiderman-jsTQbp.jpg

Expecting accounting to do actual accounting work. I stole a job from a competitor today & have fought accounting all afternoon trying to get the terms set up. Dang it, I did the hard part all I ask you do your part and give them our standard terms. They're a Fortune 500 company, their credit is just fine.

This sucks dude! Sometimes it's hard to see all the good after a loss like that! Just let her find the light all you can do is try and show her how much she helped those girls.

The pharmacy just called about the kid's fluoride prescription. Apparently my provider, Aetna, has moved fluoride to the excluded drugs list. It is already the generic. WTH?

This sucks dude! Sometimes it's hard to see all the good after a loss like that! Just let her find the light all you can do is try and show her how much she helped those girls.

Haha I'm fighting the good fight right now, she is heartbroken, it's her dream to win states, she won as a player, and desperately wants to do it again. It's tough to see her this way.

Haha I'm fighting the good fight right now, she is heartbroken, it's her dream to win states, she won as a player, and desperately wants to do it again. It's tough to see her this way.

She will get there! I know that State is important but truly helping the girls that are in a bad situation is way better IMO!

She will get there! I know that State is important but truly helping the girls that are in a bad situation is way better IMO!

We are on the same page. She has helped those girls in so many ways, she just doesn't see it right now.

She will it will just take her a little time. She'll come around and will have a great team next year and have another run at it.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffy nose....really don't want to be full of cold for my job interview on Friday

Just love it when you are at the airport before the airline carrier employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back