That's true. Why not let him get good at it? I hate doing things halfway.

Does Batman give criminals ninja lessons? No!

Survival of the fittest. You might need to take some lessons. Just so he doesn't beat up his dad.

Daughter woke up screaming at 5am. Went in to get her to find that she had vomited in her crib and was laying in it. Gave her a bath and washed her hair 3 times and couldnt get the smell out. Guess dinner didnt agree with her because she was otherwise fine. Oh the joys of parenting. Haha
That bites Ricky, hang in there, it's amazing how quickly kids jump back from feeling sick, but when they are going through it I know for me at least i become a snuggler!

I started dry heaving when I went in the room. It was horrendous. Like chunky smelly creamed corn all in her hair and all over her clothes. (enjoy that visual)

This makes me want to vomit a little bit myself. I don't handle vomit well.

Dev - seems like there are a lot of stories involving puking around Princess Rickus. Have you all had her checked for food allergies?

Both of mine needed exorcisms for a while, and they ended up having some milk protein allergies they finally outgrew.

Luckily I can handle vomit pretty well. Sorry to hear Dev, sick little ones are so sad to see.

School is out today and my teenager is being quite the teenager. The 10 month old is being a cheetah. She's a quick one.

Dev - seems like there are a lot of stories involving puking around Princess Rickus. Have you all had her checked for food allergies?

Both of mine needed exorcisms for a while, and they ended up having some milk protein allergies they finally outgrew.

Yeah she has been checked. Just sweet potatoes. She had the stomach bug last time and my wife got it too. The only other time was the first 2 times she had sweet potatoes.

Yeah she has been checked. Just sweet potatoes. She had the stomach bug last time and my wife got it too. The only other time was the first 2 times she had sweet potatoes.

Ahh yes, I remember that now.

One of mine has started getting car sick when he uses his Kindle Fire...talk about delightful

Ahh yes, I remember that now.

One of mine has started getting car sick when he uses his Kindle Fire...talk about delightful

Not sure whats going on this morning and today though. She is acting fine though.

We have teeth coming in. Took a little while, but they're on their way. The baby is not nearly excited about as we are.

We've sprouted a couple in the last 6 weeks or so. She's like a beaver, trying to gnaw on everything. Sharp little buggers!

We have teeth coming in. Took a little while, but they're on their way. The baby is not nearly excited about as we are.

We've sprouted a couple in the last 6 weeks or so. She's like a beaver, trying to gnaw on everything. Sharp little buggers!

Oh the joys of teething. Our lil guy has all 4 of his upper middle teeth coming in at the same time. The beaver comment is dead on. It's like he's trying to chew off his crib railing for a damn dam.

Hahahaha. I had to physically restrain her at a restaurant over the weekend. Eating tables is nasty. Little freak.

Haha, it can be entertaining, they're like an animal that will go after anything to get a bite of it.

The worst is the teeth grinding. Oh that drives me nuts!

So last night while we were all at our family table eating supper. It was the usual battle, "You need to eat" "Stop talking and eat" so on and so on. Well our 3 year old likes to move around while she eats, swing her chair back and forth on it's rotating center (like an office chair). So she had swung the chair to her right and hit the right chair arm on the table a few times, bump, bump, bump. So her Mom was getting frustrated and told her to "Stop, and eat" and this was voiced a few times. Finally after a few more BUMPS, my wife says to her, "If you do it again, your done and you can go to your room!" So my 3 year old, all straight faced, staring right at her Mom, swings the chair to her right...one....more....time, but THIS time she stops right before the BUMP and just lightly taps the table, so lightly that it doesn't make a sound, just coming to a rest.
I personally was trying not to laugh out loud and had to turn away (towards my wife) as to not allow my 3 year old to see that I thought it was funny. My wife, was trying to keep a straight face (and not laugh too). Priceless!

Haha that made me laugh, that's awesome. So sneaky at such a young age. Gotta give her props for being clever.

Haha that made me laugh, that's awesome. So sneaky at such a young age. Gotta give her props for being clever.

Ya, she knows, even at 3, where the line in the sand is and how she can walk up to it but not cross it. Makes me wonder about the future, but right now it's just a phase I think.

So last night while we were all at our family table eating supper. It was the usual battle, "You need to eat" "Stop talking and eat" so on and so on. Well our 3 year old likes to move around while she eats, swing her chair back and forth on it's rotating center (like an office chair). So she had swung the chair to her right and hit the right chair arm on the table a few times, bump, bump, bump. So her Mom was getting frustrated and told her to "Stop, and eat" and this was voiced a few times. Finally after a few more BUMPS, my wife says to her, "If you do it again, your done and you can go to your room!" So my 3 year old, all straight faced, staring right at her Mom, swings the chair to her right...one....more....time, but THIS time she stops right before the BUMP and just lightly taps the table, so lightly that it doesn't make a sound, just coming to a rest.
I personally was trying not to laugh out loud and had to turn away (towards my wife) as to not allow my 3 year old to see that I thought it was funny. My wife, was trying to keep a straight face (and not laugh too). Priceless!

Good for her! She and her sister really do not have the same personality, it's crazy to me how different the two of them are. Glad I get to spoil both of my nieces and send them back to their parents. I'm their favorite Uncle for a reason!

Good for her! She and her sister really do not have the same personality, it's crazy to me how different the two of them are. Glad I get to spoil both of my nieces and send them back to their parents. I'm their favorite Uncle for a reason!
This is one of the most fascinating elements of having two kids to me. The same gene pool and same environment produce two totally different people.

Agent Jay, your daughter sounds just like mine! She is also 3 and does stuff like that all the time. It's hilarious and frustrating all at the same time. Haha!

In another note: we have another one that can self propel herself.

eha4ynad.jpg

Give me an assault rifle, ammo, knife, some freeze-dried food and drop me behind enemy lines...
...but please don't force me to put a 7-year old girl's hair in a bun! Please!

Had a "go the f--- to sleep" night with the baby. Of course now that the sun is up, he's sleeping great. We really need him to get his days and nights sorted out.

Had a "go the f--- to sleep" night with the baby. Of course now that the sun is up, he's sleeping great. We really need him to get his days and nights sorted out.

Don't you work nights sometimes? Baby is smart and learned in womb. Haha

Don't you work nights sometimes? Baby is smart and learned in womb. Haha

I do work nights, but my wife doesn't. She's so exhausted now, I feel bad for her.

Back