2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are doing is working buddy. Never stop innovating. The growth of this site and the events over the last few years is really something special.

Green Briar I'm good with that, easy drive , amazing facility and courses

On a more serious note THP hasn't been to the following to my knowledge

Indiana
Michigan
Kentucky
Virginia
West Virginia
Delaware
Vermont
Maine
New York
DC
Maryland
North Carolina
Mississippi
Louisiana
Kansas
Arkansas
Iowa
Wisconsin
N Dakota
S Dakota
Colorado
Wyoming
New Mexico
Oregon
Washington

My top runners for an event

Michigan
West Virginia
Kansas
Louisiana

Iowa was an awesome event.

Iowa was an awesome event.

Oh man was it ever. At some point in the future, THP will be back in Iowa. I can also say at some point in the future, THP will be in Minneapolis. Not sure when on either of those, but it will happen.

New Jersey...here we come.

Oh man was it ever. At some point in the future, THP will be back in Iowa. I can also say at some point in the future, THP will be in Minneapolis. Not sure when on either of those, but it will happen.

That would be cool. I am already looking forward to retirement when I can just stalk the tour van around the country.

That would be cool. I am already looking forward to retirement when I can just stalk the tour van around the country.

The good news is that you will live nearby...hehe
Its funny cause its true.

I agree. I would love to welcome everyone to my town and would be super excited. But I just read 4 pages on Milwaukee and I want that 15 minutes of my life back.:banana:

Milwaukee is awesome

Guess thats why they named the beer...Milwaukee s Best.:D

That beer's name is false advertisement. Which is not Thp invitational related.

It comes down to great people with great sponsors. The locations are alway nice to banter about, but without two mentioned they are just locations. Now it is fun to dream about one coming to a local venue. A chance to welcome THPers into your area.

It is amazing to see how far things have come...when I first joined THP there was just the Outing...then along came the Morgan Cup the next year and then Tour Van Stops and then Invitationals and on and on, this place never ceases to amaze me at what it gets accomplished.

We are way far away from the THP home base. Even I don't think that's realistic :)
I think every single Albatross member in BC, Alberta, WA, OR, and Idaho would have to attend to fill out a roster so yeah, it's not happening obviously. Doesn't mean us PNW'ers can't find other excuses to visit Bandon though...:banana:

I think every single Albatross member in BC, Alberta, WA, OR, and Idaho would have to attend to fill out a roster so yeah, it's not happening obviously. Doesn't mean us PNW'ers can't find other excuses to visit Bandon though...:banana:

I am 100% going to Bandon in late June to mid July. It would be fabulous if we could get a group of us THPrs together. Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am 100% going to Bandon in late June to mid July. It would be fabulous if we could get a group of us THPrs together. Anyone interested?

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would start that thread elsewhere. It could get confusing in here pretty quick. & like the idea

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

There a pretty cool event in July, just saying

There a pretty cool event in July, just saying
Very good point, Tadashi. Point of clarification: I am not 100% going to Bandon in that time frame. I will of course be trying for the MC and will of course do that if selected. Given the uber-competitive nature of the selection process I'm simply not counting on getting in, as that helps with the disappointment. Coping mechanisms...

Now back to regularly scheduled programming: THP Invitationals brought to us by Bridgestone.

I love to hear it is in the future, now if we could just get some more active Minnesotan members that would help. I mean we are going to have Orange Hog soon.

I would hope to think with Bridgestone sponsoring it, the good ol Firestone CC would be under consideration. Greenbrier would also be cool (ok, selfish here, both are doable drives for me). I hope to think I'll be able to swing at least one THp event in 2014 though. Would love to meet a bunch of the guys and gals on here. I'm on other message boards, and there are some good people there as well, but the folks on here definitely are top notch.

I would hope to think with Bridgestone sponsoring it, the good ol Firestone CC would be under consideration. Greenbrier would also be cool (ok, selfish here, both are doable drives for me). I hope to think I'll be able to swing at least one THp event in 2014 though. Would love to meet a bunch of the guys and gals on here. I'm on other message boards, and there are some good people there as well, but the folks on here definitely are top notch.

Firestone is uber private and would cost a small fortune to play, not the route we want to go for these.

Firestone is uber private and would cost a small fortune to play, not the route we want to go for these.

Firestone is beyond uber private. I played it once years ago and was scared to take a divot

Wow just caught up on this thread. Reading through this. Mike Dean is bringing the Wow back. JB has pet names for his Wedges. And an event on the west coast would be awesome!

Firestone is beyond uber private. I played it once years ago and was scared to take a divot

totally agree

And as JB said the quality of courses this year will be 2nd to none too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back