2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

READ:

Gator, TNTGolfer and Vegan have requested some Friday golf. I have gone ahead and setup two tee times at University Park for Friday. Those times are 12:37 and 12:45, and are under my last name, Johs.

I have two back to back tee times set up. Right now, I believe there are only 5 wanting to play at those times, so if anyone else is interested, correspond accordingly so those times can be filled up.

Leaving my house in 25 hours!!

Get a chance to play King and Bear today for $40, so I jumped on it. We shall see if I'm ready as this course is a true test. See you guys tomorrow!

Funny how Ward weasled himself into event fun, without coming to said event. :D
He fits into tight cracks and crevices. He can sneak up on you like that.

READ:

Gator, TNTGolfer and Vegan have requested some Friday golf. I have gone ahead and setup two tee times at University Park for Friday. Those times are 12:37 and 12:45, and are under my last name, Johs.

I have two back to back tee times set up. Right now, I believe there are only 5 wanting to play at those times, so if anyone else is interested, correspond accordingly so those times can be filled up.

Attention locals that have driven up this way....

Is Google even close at suggesting 5:40 hours from Warner Robins to the hotel?? I didn't want to leave at the buttcrack of daybreak, but I might.

Attention locals that have driven up this way....

Is Google even close at suggesting 5:40 hours from Warner Robins to the hotel?? I didn't want to leave at the buttcrack of daybreak, but I might.

Yes. Made that trip many a time as you know. Thats fairly accurate.

Anyone on top of their game right now?

No, not on top. Playing about to my average though. Last six rounds have been between 82 - 87. Last two rounds have had one great 9 followed by a below average 9. Hitting mostly solid shots but having the occasional bad swing that brings a penalty or sand or chunk. Even had one sh@%& yesterday. Having enough solid holes to be very competitive in match play format though.

Could turn at any moment. About due for something right at 80 or slightly below.

Yes. Made that trip many a time as you know. Thats fairly accurate.
OK, cool. But was that with Morgan driving...you know, going all out, burying the speedo and whatnot?

24 hours til I leave.!!! Cant wait.

Awesome! I don't' want to work anymore this week, I just wanna goooooo

I keep telling you to take Friday off.

I even took of Monday now as well.

Un-possible, clients are annoying.

3 hour drive. Turn on the blue tooth and pretend your in the office. Works well for me.

All joking aside, I feel like crap this morning due to lack of sleep. I opened this thread and felt a burst of energy and happiness. I can't wait to see you guys and play some golf. This will be a major recharge for me.
Couldn't agree with this any more. Just dragging here at work after a busy, BUSY, week. And simply opening this thread and seeing the excitement has my blood FLOWING.

Can't wait Gents.

Couldn't agree with this any more. Just dragging here at work after a busy, BUSY, week. And simply opening this thread and seeing the excitement has my blood FLOWING.

Can't wait Gents.
Amazing how a THP gathering can do that, isnt it?

Amazing how a THP gathering can do that, isnt it?

Couldn't agree more. I'm sitting at my desk "trying" to get some work done but all I can think about is getting out of here tomorrow afternoon and driving to Sarasota. Freddie and I were pondering possibly leaving tomorrow morning and trying to play in the afternoon. But.....a surprise staff meeting popped up on our calendar for tomorrow early afternoon. Bummed.

We are at the airport and on our way. Great start to the morning!
e3e5a4eb.jpg

READ:

OK, If I can get myself out the door soon enough tomorrow, I can make this. Damn I wanted a casual drive, but would think the practice round might be more useful.

Good luck to all, looking forward to watching this unfold

Speaking of Monday, how many guys are staying in town? I am looking at burning a vacation day to come join those who are sticking around if there is room since I missed the boat on the Gauntlet.

Guys,
If you are planning on playing Monday, I need you to let me know ASAP. Making a tee time in the next few minutes for Mondays round. Hoping to have it somewhere near the 10-10:30am time and it will be in the general location of the hotel.

Speaking of Monday, how many guys are staying in town? I am looking at burning a vacation day to come join those who are sticking around if there is room since I missed the boat on the Gauntlet.

See above. The question was posed yesterday and we got a foursome. A tee time was booked at a local course for 4. If more end up staying, I am sure we can add a second time.

Back