dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not sure where to post this.....So move it if you must.

Ya know, as I pass my 1,000 post here I just want to say thanks to everyone that I have met, everyone I hope to meet and most of all, to those who keep this place running. I've realy enjoyed the past few months at THP and the people I've been able to get to know and even play golf with. You've all been incredible. It's just amazing how golf, along with hard work from the leaders JB and GolferGal....and all the other staffers, can bring together so many people from so many different places to share their love, knowledge, passion, stories and often times insanity....

It's been a great trip so far and with all THP has going on in 2014...I know I, along with all you others out there, will in no way be disappointed.

So thanks for the fun, the knowledge, the craziness....and most of all thanks for being a part of it. It's awesome and I look forward to the great things to come and all the folks I'm going to meet! :D

Cool post dhartmann and congrats on busting 1K.

Your rockin and rollin with the post count dhartmann, plus you're a great add to the forum. Look forward to meeting you some time in the near future!

It's great to have you here dude! Keep up the great work!

God bless!

Nice post dude, hope to meet you in the near future.

DHART,
Hoping to share a round with ya in the future!

Ever been to Michigan? Lol

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Great post!

Real cool post dude

Nice post and yes this place is so much fun.

JM

Great post! This the best site on the net period!

Great post buddy! We've got a great place here, and people like you make it that way! Congrats on the 1k

Great Post dude and you are hit every nail on the head. THP is such an awesome place and filled with amazing people who have filled the forum with tons of knowledge!

Hey friend, fellow THP memeber glad to see you made it to 1000. Can't wait to play some golf with you, and look forward to enjoying the 2014 THP season with ya. Should be a fun ride.

Yeah buddy! 2k before you know it!

DHART,
Hoping to share a round with ya in the future!

Ever been to Michigan? Lol

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Gull Lake sound familiar?! We used to take a trip there religiously every spring.

Awesome post mate. Glad you are a part of THP

Dhartman...you took my idea as a post. I was thinking of something for my 1000th post. Glad your are part of THP and looking forward to playing around one of these days!!!

Thanks all!

Well said buddy! Hope to meet ya at one of the events in the near future!

Could not have said it better myself!

Back