The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baylor 49, OU 27

That's my take.

Baylor's favored by 16. Are they really that much better than OU?

We'll see.

I just have no faith in our offense, and if the offense can't stay on the field its not a matter of IF Baylor will score, its how many times. That offense is legit.

Plus, having 3 defensive starters out for the year doesn't bode well with this matchup, lots of freshmen out there.

It wasnt meant that way. It was meant that every school in the state of Alabama are the Tide's JV team right now.
And Auburn disposed of them after all the country heard was that SEC defense could not match up with high powered offense.
Until they played.

Every year is different. This year is by far the most promising team Oregon has ever had, and the only way Oregon will be the best is if they beat the best. If it takes a few losses to the sec then fine, we'll grow from it. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Every year is different. This year is by far the most promising team Oregon has ever had, and the only way Oregon will be the best is if they beat the best. If it takes a few losses to the sec then fine, we'll grow from it. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Im still amazed your allowed to play in a bowl game, but that is a different story. Had this same thing happened to my team, Pac12 and Big10 fans would be screaming about the cheaters.

Yet out of the 4 undefeated teams left right now, the two caught cheating recently were not from the SEC or ACC.

At this point I don't care, its over. I feel the same way about baseball and steroids. I just ignore it, what happened happened. I have nothing to do with it.

Baylor 19
OU 17

Baylor wins with a safety at the end of the game.

Baylor 19
OU 17

Baylor wins with a safety at the end of the game.

That would be a really heartbreaking loss for OU. If the points stay low, you'd think OU wins.

That would be a really heartbreaking loss for OU. If the points stay low, you'd think OU wins.

I just refuse to believe that they can go 50 on OU. I think a part of me is hoping that OU can stay in the game which will give hope to Texas. But might be a pipe dream.

Loss here, loss to OK State and I'll be on the head with my 9-3 prediction. Everything is going the right way in Norman for the near future, but there are still way too many questions on offense and health issues on D.

I've seen that tonight FSU nation are "CardiNoles"

Pretty sure this is the greatest regular season Thursday pair of games in College Football history... Two November games - combined 29-2 records. Let's get it on.

Only prediction: point total for both games closer to 100 than the 184 or so they are cumalatively averaging to this point...

Worth repeating:

Matt Hayes @Matt_HayesSN9m
It is here where I remind everyone that Lane Kiffin had both Tahj Boyd and Bryce Petty committed to #Vols -- and ran off both.

Nerd Power!

#RollCardinal

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Baylor FG = OU Win

Trevor Football sighting!

3 QB runs.....is that what they are limited to now?

Who???? Ha....

Exactly.

For the love of God don't call that kid that.

Timid playcalling. Can't do that after holding Baylor to a FG. Fixing to be 10-0 Baylor.

3 QB runs.....is that what they are limited to now?

When you can't throw the ball... first time that I can think of that Stoops doesn't have a QB with any passing talent. Hell, even Paul Thompson could air it out, if needed.

I need to just leave this thread tonight. Oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back