2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can add me to the percentage of AC members - I have just made my payment :D

Made my payment and proud to be a member

Just out of curiosity, what percentage of the forum is AC members? Seems like everyone is sporting the awesome new tag, which I think is a testament to the incredible value this site provides when people aren't forced to support it, but do so quite willingly.

We dont give out that information, but its a small percentage of our readers.

Back in the club for 2014. Thanks again JB and GG for all that you do.

Thank you for all the wonderful support everybody. It means more than you know.

Thanks again THP for all you do!

<-------- This kiwi has just taken to flying and has joined the Albatross club for the very first time. Looking forward to being all official and enjoying this place even more.

Just arrived.

attachment.php

You are going to take time & put everyone's screen name on their tags right? :p
Edit to answer self:
JB "aahh NO!"
Lmao
tappin from my big as note2

looking good

Look great!

SWEET!!!

Can't wait to get the bag tag!

Will be joining after class today. At the moment, busy would an understatement to describe me right now. Too much going on.

I'm paid up for another year. Can't wait to add another coin to the collection.

Wow the bag tag looks fantastic!!!

I just got my '13 membership like 3 months ago. Want to enjoy that for a little longer before jumping ship to '14 lol

Newer forum member, but have enjoyed the site for a while. Glad to join the AC!

Thanks for all the new signups guys. So thoughtful.

Literally counting down the hours until my direct deposit hits my account and I'm in front of my work computer. 15 hours from now I will be an albatross again!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Just wanted to throw this out there...

Thanks to THP for hosting such a great site for all us hackers and supporting the sport we all enjoy. I've only be a member of the site for a short time and have had the opportunity to meet some great people. Its an honor to be part of the AC. Thank you to the DFW crew for accepting a snowman in to the club.

I have been waiting patiently for my deposit to show up, checked about 10 minutes ago and it was there, so AC club payment sent just awaiting confirmation!!!
It is wonderful to be a part of such a great group of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back