2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great experience of the Vegas Invitational is enough to have me sign up again for 2014. Donation sent.

I joined last year and because of the THP my work productivity is at an all time low. Thanks THP and I have joined AC for 2014!

Back in for another great year!!

Glad to see so many joining so quickly. The Albatross Club is such an awesome deal and the ultimate way to show your support for THP(our home).

THP has given me so much knowledge about the game and about life. I have made some amazing friends and played the most fun rounds of golf I've ever played with THPers.

Even if you can't make it to an official event the AC is a great deal and I encourage you to join and get to a local gathering.

I'll get mine done as soon as my new CC shows after it was cancelled due to it being compromised.

Just got signed up. Can't wait to see the AC logo under my name.

Just got signed up. Can't wait to see the AC logo under my name.

Sweet, good to see you jump in the deep end instead of playing in the kiddie pool bro! ha ha I'm going to get signed up once I get my commission check on the 20th, until then I'm still good with my 2013 membership...for now.

Signed up and ready for a great 2014 here at THP :)

Sweet, good to see you jump in the deep end instead of playing in the kiddie pool bro! ha ha I'm going to get signed up once I get my commission check on the 20th, until then I'm still good with my 2013 membership...for now.

Kiddie pool vs deep end...sounds like the length of your drives compared to mine! I'm always have to wait for you to hit so I can get to my golf ball.

Just signed up!

While I'm not on as much as I would like to. It is a no brainier to sign back up again this year. Thanks for everything JB and GG.

Signed last year and will be signing up again for 2014!
Thanks!

You can package my AC stuff with my coozie and chip Morgan. No need to rush either.

Ready for another year.

Signed, donated and smiled!

Thanks everybody. GG has stepped into a meeting, so upon her return, anybody waiting for their badge will have it added.

You can package my AC stuff with my coozie and chip Morgan. No need to rush either.

Ready for another year.

I agree with this as well...if it can be done.

And I also noticed THP staff has got some awesome new customized badges. Those are sweet!

Talk about some respect..... THP got a positive call out on Matt Adams "Fairways of Life" radio show on XM this morning for the twitter report on the Edwin Watts Chapter 12 filing.

And I also noticed THP staff has got some awesome new customized badges. Those are sweet!

Dev pulled through with that.

Done and Done.

In for another year and as always well worth it.

Dev pulled through with that.

Well that's a heck of a job well done. Definitely know why he's staff now, regardless of that breaking the internet one day last week.

Tapping with Green and White, Day and Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back