Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

man this season has been the tits so far. Tara is bat **** crazy ... cant wait to see what happens when they confront each other now that all the cards are on the table.

I thought it was the mom too since Jax had just been telling the dad that she looked familiar. Then to see the daughter walk past the dumpster and the face looking up from the dumpster diving, knew it was her.

Oh I didn't even pick up on that. Great catch!

I hope Tara gets dealt with, her character has been real annoying for over a season now.

Can't wait to see what JAx does to the hospital lady Murphy as well.

Yeah, I have been getting real tired of Tara's character too...not sure how far he is willing to go with this...The Murphy lady....I hope he lets Tig have a few rounds with her before he gets rid of her....LOL

I read that Tara is pregnant in real life, and wants to leave the show for family reasons.

Makes sense with the way they are running with this story.

Oh I didn't even pick up on that. Great catch!

I was also thinking that the girl could be Jax's sister. Gemma told Niro about Jax's dad falling for an Irish woman during his back and forth. Which could be why she was involved in the crash. But the homeless lady kind of seemed odd as well. Also,
i don't know the difference in age to know if it is possible for them to be related.

I was also thinking that the girl could be Jax's sister. Gemma told Niro about Jax's dad falling for an Irish woman during his back and forth. Which could be why she was involved in the crash. But the homeless lady kind of seemed odd as well. Also,
i don't know the difference in age to know if it is possible for them to be related.

I just looked it up and Jax was born in 78 and JT died in 1993.

the homeless woman has shown up in every season. this is just the first time they gave her any context.

I just looked it up and Jax was born in 78 and JT died in 1993.

Jax was born in 78 or the actor was born in 78? I certainly was under the impression that Jax was much younger than that.

Heh easy I was born in 78..

Have you started looking into retirement home options, you don't want it to sneak up on you.

Clearly 35 isn't old, but I would have thought late 20s.

the homeless woman has shown up in every season. this is just the first time they gave her any context.

I guess I've never made the connection or noticed her.

Jax already tried to bang his Irish sister a few seasons ago when they went to Belfast.

I never noticed the homeless woman either. I have a hard time believing she's going to be the girl's mother that had supposedly died as far as everyone knew. Survive a wreck with amnesia and the hospital kicks her out to live on the streets without being claimed by anyone in a small town? But, I've been wrong once before.

Jax already tried to bang his Irish sister a few seasons ago when they went to Belfast.

I never noticed the homeless woman either. I have a hard time believing she's going to be the girl's mother that had supposedly died as far as everyone knew. Survive a wreck with amnesia and the hospital kicks her out to live on the streets without being claimed by anyone in a small town? But, I've been wrong once before.

I would think it would be more along the line of her dad kicked her out and told her she couldnt see her daughter because she was a junkie

I would think it would be more along the line of her dad kicked her out and told her she couldnt see her daughter because she was a junkie

I'm thinking she's actually dead. I'm surprised they're going that route but there's always been something off about her. In season 1 or 2, she indicated she knew who able was in a conversation with gemma. Season 3, she showed up in ireland when they were over there which doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a normal homelss person.

I guess I dont see the significance of this storyline?

But the reason she went to the ice cream shop to wreak havoc was because she found the old articles about her mom's death in the wreck. Was it all a big conspiracy by the dad, town and newspaper to prevent this woman from seeing her daughter? I don't think the homeless lady the chick's mom.

I don't know what the connection is, but it makes sense for the mom to be the homeless lady perhaps. Jax obviously recognized her from the picture and he was taken aback by it, so there's some connection with Jax and the mom. I'm sure it will all work out by the series finale.

The girl w/ the wrench, dad losing the house, dumpster lady.

I agree, its not like they dont have a zillion more interesting story lines running right now...the only thing I can think of is they are using it for the MC to show the community that they are good for Charming????

Back