THP Fantasy Football - Week 10 Thread

Trade in league 1

Mike Hunt receives Matthew Stafford
PMS receives Eric Decker

I think Mike Hunt may have just locked things up

Not so Deano. She loses a pretty big weapon but gets a guy who can produce bit also fall flat as well. Time will tell but I think it was a pretty fair trade.

Trade in league 1

Mike Hunt receives Matthew Stafford
PMS receives Eric Decker
man I can't even get responses on my trades.

I just tried to give a guy harry Douglas, Chris Ivory, Martellus Bennet AND Ray Rice for Stafford and he wouldn't bite. League 4 sucks.

Not so Deano. She loses a pretty big weapon but gets a guy who can produce bit also fall flat as well. Time will tell but I think it was a pretty fair trade.

not saying it wasn't fair. But look down her starting lineup and she is just stacked at key positions. Top 5 QB, 2 top 4 RB's, 2 top 20 WR's(1 top 10), top 10 at TE, and #2 DST. That's a very formidable team.

man I can't even get responses on my trades.

I just tried to give a guy harry Douglas, Chris Ivory, Martellus Bennet AND Ray Rice for Stafford and he wouldn't bite. League 4 sucks.

I have tom Brady, lets talk

Wow, Mike Hunt is solid. I got lucky last night with John Carlson as a bye week fill in. A win thise week would be huge.

not saying it wasn't fair. But look down her starting lineup and she is just stacked at key positions. Top 5 QB, 2 top 4 RB's, 2 top 20 WR's(1 top 10), top 10 at TE, and #2 DST. That's a very formidable team.

Yes, you are right. It looks great on paper but its not impossible to beat. If they are all having a good week though then yeah you aren't going to have much of a chance. Haha

Some late draft picks turned out to be very solid for her, which led to lots of depth, which most did not have, which led to the ability to trade for stars. Her team is freaking loaded right now. Reminds me of the team she had a few years ago that heading into the playoffs was stars top to bottom. Then all got hurt before the championship game.

I think GregDan and I were both nervous about this trade, we have been going back and forth with this since Monday I believe. I hated giving up Decker, but I feared inconsistency with Pryor and I don't have any confidence in Vick at this point, so adding Stafford was nice. I am taking a flyer that Torrey Smith will perform in the Flex for me and Josh Gordon can survive the QB confusion in Cleveland. Time will tell.

Plus, GregDan was stacked with good QB's, so having Decker will help him too. I think it's fair, and I think it could potentially help both teams, but I am still nervous about this one.

But he has all his weapons back now...right?
Yeah i suppose I'm still interested, but it won't be for as much as I would give. Shoot me something so I can see what youa re looking for.

I think GregDan and I were both nervous about this trade, we have been going back and forth with this since Monday I believe. I hated giving up Decker, but I feared inconsistency with Pryor and I don't have any confidence in Vick at this point, so adding Stafford was nice. I am taking a flyer that Torrey Smith will perform in the Flex for me and Josh Gordon can survive the QB confusion in Cleveland. Time will tell.

Plus, GregDan was stacked with good QB's, so having Decker will help him too. I think it's fair, and I think it could potentially help both teams, but I am still nervous about this one.

No. Don't be nervous. I've been trying to trade for Stafford for weeks. Wish I was in league 1.

I just keep telling myself Mike Hunt lost to #Cookie's team and therefore I know that Mike Hunt can be beat by anyone.

I just keep telling myself Mike Hunt lost to #Cookie's team and therefore I know that Mike Hunt can be beat by anyone.

Haha, this is very true. I have been beat 3 times now, but hopefully that is over and I don't lose again. I am still so uneasy about this trade, but I have to roll with it now.

I just wanted that one for bragging rights. She will hear about it this weekend.

:wavey: Morgan!

Haha, this is very true. I have been beat 3 times now, but hopefully that is over and I don't lose again. I am still so uneasy about this trade, but I have to roll with it now.

Your team is solid. Not sure why you are uneasy with the team you have put together.

You were the only one willing to take Stafford and I am still nervous as well but I still have two good QBs and with Charles coming back next week and Stewart hopefully taking over in Carolina I really needed a solid WR. Just hope it all pans out well for both of us. ( ok me a little more than you. Haha)

Your team is solid. Not sure why you are uneasy with the team you have put together.
She's just saying that because she doesn't want people to know how confident she is in her team now.

I just hope I can manage to beat Dean so that when Morgan's team beats my ass I stay above .500. Seriously, that is my objective right now. LOL

I just hope I can manage to beat Dean so that when Morgan's team beats my ass I stay above .500. Seriously, that is my objective right now. LOL

I don't think you have much to worry about. You have a pretty solid team yourself buddy.

She's just saying that because she doesn't want people to know how confident she is in her team now.

No really, I am super nervous. I am not sure giving up Decker was a good move. Pryor wasn't a bad QB and he will give me double digits (teens) each week. Stafford will hopefully give me better numbers, but Torrey Smith can put up 20 or 1.5 so I'm a little scared. I am actually really regretting this now. Damn it!

No really, I am super nervous. I am not sure giving up Decker was a good move. Pryor wasn't a bad QB and he will give me double digits (teens) each week. Stafford will hopefully give me better numbers, but Torrey Smith can put up 20 or 1.5 so I'm a little scared. I am actually really regretting this now. Damn it!

I will trade you Harvin for Stafford.

I don't think you have much to worry about. You have a pretty solid team yourself buddy.

The rest of the way in for me will be on Brady w/ his weapons back and then if Andre Brown comes back to be the workhorse the Giants need. I held on to him for hopes that he would, now its time to see.

Back