THP Ultimate Club Testing Is Coming

With it being in January the Californian in me is praying that the West Coast is going to see its first THP Ultimate Club Testing! But then in the back of my head I know you sneaky Floridians have even better weather than we do. Curses!

BOOM!
It just so happens my January calendar is open and receptive. Bring it. I'm ready to sign up.

Freaking v man is a traveling machine!

yep, see ya on the 18th green at 10 for cocktails

Well I don't have to worry about getting wet by the sprinkler then, so what's there? Ice sculptures?

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Excited to see what this is all about!!! Keep me in the loop.

January, huh?!?! Sweet! Safe to say it won't be in Texas, haha.

Looking forward to the details! What a fantastic way to kick off 2014!

I already have a multi-day guys golf event scheduled in January. Between that and this Ultimate Club Testing I may be divorced by February.

I already have a multi-day guys golf event scheduled in January. Between that and this Ultimate Club Testing I may be divorced by February.
Do it just to show her how it's going to be this year..ha

I'm sure I could use a warm weather break from here in January... Can't wait to hear more!!!

I can't remember, is the company announced in advance of signups?

Here ya go.
There will be a THP Ultimate Club Testing in January of 2014.
It will be incredibly unique.
There will be multiple members from this company on site to discuss the product.
They will also be golfing with everybody.

Uh oh! If I keep my current job, I could probably make it. If the interview I had earlier this week pans out, I won't, unless it is in SoCal. And on a single day or weekend.

Kinda makes me want to keep my current job...

This sounds like alot of fun. Looking forward to hear more details about it..

This sounds fantastic, I would love to leave the snow behind and get some winter golf in.

I can't remember, is the company announced in advance of signups?

Yes the company is released and in this case, while the product wont be, it will be pretty specific.

This is going to be awesome.

Yes the company is released and in this case, while the product wont be, it will be pretty specific.
Thanks. Interesting.

The THP Calendar never stops. The 2013 calendar will be barely over (Grandaddy) when the 2014 events start with Ultimate Club Testing.

PhillyV called me Stonewall Dean today for not giving any teasers...can't believe he thinks I know what's going on

PhillyV called me Stonewall Dean today for not giving any teasers...can't believe he thinks I know what's going on

Getting THP info out of you is like asking my wife where she wants to go to dinner. I get straighter answers from my 3 year old

It's ridiculous to assume the "events coordinator" knows what's going on!

Come on guys!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

JB is absolutely giddy about the upcoming Ultimate Club Testing. Huge smile on his face yesterday.

Not page 2 worthy...

Talked with the Mrs about this event being a possibility depending on when it takes place.

Back