THP Ultimate Club Testing Is Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP is always looking for ways to improve and offer experiences like never before seen. Evolving through creativity and innovation. Its what we live for, its what keeps us ticking and its what helps us grow. More details will be coming soon, but today I present to you The THP Ultimate Club Testing.

Club Testing
Education
Fitting
Reviews
Destination
Golf

The DIY club maker in me is super perked up at this news

Well, that's interesting. I think I have a guess, but I'm sure it's not even close.

Heck yeah!. new and innovative as always

Can't wait to hear what this is all about!!!

I hope the outing people get a taste of whatever this is. This seems exciting!

Looking forward to more info on this.

Hopefully by some stroke of luck I'll be able to attend this! Can't wait for more info.

I'm going to go ahead and guess this is the idea that has had your excited all week. I can't wait to hear more about the latest from THP. Hopefully some information will be dropped over the weekend at Reunion.

joey_lawrence.gif

I'm sure this is going to blow our minds.

hmmmm...very intersting...color me intrigued

Whatever it is - I am sure its going to be amazing!

This has me a bit puzzled! I can't tell if it's an event or a regular testing opportunity.

I have no idea...

I'm not even going to guess!

Either way, I know it's going to blow our minds!!!!
Possibly on Grandaddy excitement level.

This has me a bit puzzled! I can't tell if it's an event or a regular testing opportunity.

doesnt sound like a regular testing opportunity to me

This will be nuts, and because of that I will not guess. My guess will pale in comparison

It never stops at THP! Now who is going to get some details from JB this weekend because we know GG is like Fort Knox when it comes to dishing out info.

I've always envisioned a section on thp where you could compare photos and specs of two clubs head to head similar to how you can compare electronics/appliances. In my mind, this is complete with photos taken next to rulers or of the head in a "box" so the user could visually see the differences between clubs side by side. There is currently nothing like it on the Web and it would be an incredible resource.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I'm very curious as to what this will be.

THP is always looking for ways to improve and offer experiences like never before seen. Evolving through creativity and innovation. Its what we live for, its what keeps us ticking and its what helps us grow. More details will be coming soon, but today I present to you The THP Ultimate Club Testing.

Club Testing
Education
Fitting
Reviews
Destination
Golf

I'm not even going to try and guess what is going on, I'm just going to enjoy THP continuing to bring innovation and entertainment. Love it.

Back