SeeMore Putters Thread

Yes. Same head I reviewed. I had it reshafted and set to JB's spec's for him.

That finish looks darker than what I remember the Zed2 smoke diamond being.

That finish looks darker than what I remember the Zed2 smoke diamond being.

Lighting in the room and flash in JB's pic has a lot to do with that, here it is:

DSC_0195-L.jpg

They have the z3c in the new finish, just haven't gotten the pictures back to post it officially on the website.
Looks like I'll be making a call on Monday! Should I ask for a specific person? Call the number on the website? The only other Seemore I have I bought off THP.

Lighting in the room and flash in JB's pic has a lot to do with that, here it is:

DSC_0195-L.jpg

Looking back at your review thread (still one of the best reviews I've read) and JBs picture, that's what I figured.

39-41 for an 80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC_0195-L.jpg

That is such a fantastic looking putter. It has to be my favorite putter anywhere.

You guys have got me thinking about a finish change. So much awesomeness in here lately. Email being sent off for queries into options.

You guys have got me thinking about a finish change. So much awesomeness in here lately. Email being sent off for queries into options.

Let me know what they say. I think the RST just stands out so much better on the darker finish.

Let me know what they say. I think the RST just stands out so much better on the darker finish.

It definitely helps. But as long as I don't see red, then we're good.

Thinking the Z3 will be going in for a shaft change. After reviewing my putting the past few rounds with it, I feel like it's too short, I feel like I'm getting to bent over, and crowding the ball. The smooth consistency of my stroke has changed, and it feels like the shoulder rock is becoming less that, and to much arms. I noticed tidy a little wobble in my take away. So I'm thinking it needs to be 34 34 1/2

Got a new one yesterday you are gonna love. Hope to game it tomorrow and post some pics.

TapAhoy!

Got a new one yesterday you are gonna love. Hope to game it tomorrow and post some pics.

TapAhoy!

tSMG strolls in, it has to be good.

I have both of those. I love the FGP shape

Here is a photo if my new stick. I will try to post more later.

ana4uve2.jpg

TapAhoy!

Incredible looking flatstick SMG! I am so glad they went black gunmetal with the z series. Love my z2c!

Now that is pretty

What a sweet looking putter SMG. Whew, the more I see the Zeds the more I think I need to get one.

Back