What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 /48 for a 98! Great time today with THPers I could care less I shot the worst round in years.

50 /48 for a 98! Great time today with THPers I could care less I shot the worst round in years.

What the Frank happened?

I will echo that with a 45 /46 for a smooth 91 lol. But we did have a ton of laughs

but this is all based on DevRickus score keeping

46/41 for 87

Played awful on par 3 at 6 over. Didn't do much right but did have a birdie. Was nice to golf in November especially with thpers

48/41 89. Tale of two nines. Temps were a little cool and I always lose distance this time of year. Putted decent and THP company was awesome.

JM

46/50 for 96
Felt like I played better than score shows. Might be because Mojo kept score and I didn't have to look at it the whole round lol. Playing with THP brothers is always better!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

What the Frank happened?

i dunno i just haven't been playing or practicing at all and like i told Dev i just don't care about score i screwed around and was just having a good time. its funny how bad you get when you just stop playing and practicing though. got my chipping back by the 15th hole that was nice to see i don't think i made a putt on the last 4 holes because i chipped them all within gimmie range

i dunno i just haven't been playing or practicing at all and like i told Dev i just don't care about score i screwed around and was just having a good time. its funny how bad you get when you just stop playing and practicing though. got my chipping back by the 15th hole that was nice to see i don't think i made a putt on the last 4 holes because i chipped them all within gimmie range

Yeah it's November gawf no one really cares anyhow lol glad u had a good time

Was on my way to breaking 90 for the first time ever (just started playing last year), but stuck behind a group that hit two balls every shot and looked for the ones they lost for five minutes every time. Has to rush through the last three holes to make it before dark. Ended up at 91.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46/46. Not my best but also couldn't feel fingers for awhile

Was on my way to breaking 90 for the first time ever (just started playing last year), but stuck behind a group that hit two balls every shot and looked for the ones they lost for five minutes every time. Has to rush through the last three holes to make it before dark. Ended up at 91.

May be bad etiquette, but thats when I start firing some warning shots. There's no reason for that stuff, especially this time of year when it gets dark early. You paid to play, too. Thats just inconsiderate on so many levels by them... You'll break that 90 next time!

May be bad etiquette, but thats when I start firing some warning shots. There's no reason for that stuff, especially this time of year when it gets dark early. You paid to play, too. Thats just inconsiderate on so many levels by them... You'll break that 90 next time!

Thanks, hoping to get my handicap a little lower to be able to put in for the Morgan cup.

Well I shot a 43 (+7) today. Not unhappy with it, especially after the first hole and the conditions. Probably the last round outdoors this year.

40/43 83. Missed a three foot birdie putt, started the day with 3 putt, two chunked approach shots that resulted in a double, and a makeable eagle putt just missed... Little mistakes that prevented a great score. Glad to be back in the 80s after two 90+ rounds though

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

+7 42 yesterday. Wish I could avoid the big #s. That 42 was 5 pars, 2 bogeys a double and a triple.

Shot 80 yesterday (41/39). 3 over on the back with a bogey on each par 5

Had a great time with a fantastic group of thpers

Shot an 87 yesterday. Really had some issue with my long iron shots for layups on Par 5s. I didnt score those very well. Ended with a putt off the fringe for birdie on 18 though.

Got out yesterday for my last 9-holes before the snow flies. Played the best from the tee on this course that I can remember. Hit all but 2 fairways. Birdied the first but missed putting for eagle by 2-3ft. Played pretty consistent the rest of the way.

Struggled on the green at #6 with a 3-putt.

Fell apart on #8. Started out in the fairway, flubbed my second shot to about 30 yards out. Got too much of my wedge from there and put it off the back of the green. Chunked a chip shot back to the green about 10 feet and left myself another chip to get on in 5. Once on the green I blew one past the hole and then missed the second and tapped in the third.

2usc4cx.jpg

Tied my best round of the year (76) and set my PB low 9 hole round (36, even par). 40/36 at Indianhead CC over at Grand Island, NE. They had us on temporary teeboxs, so moved up a little, but I was testing a new driver and was just bombing the thing. I didn't hit a lot of fw's with it, but was just off the edges all day and never in trouble. My putting started out ugly as usual with a 3 putt, but I settled in nicely and dropped 3 huge putts in the 25 to 35 foot range for 30 putts on the day.

Best part was sharing the round with a THP'er, Brian (Stone), and his BIL. Temps in the mid 50's, 10 to 12 mph breeze, just very comfortable. I can't wait to get back out there.

Tied my best round of the year (76) and set my PB low 9 hole round (36, even par). 40/36 at Indianhead CC over at Grand Island, NE. They had us on temporary teeboxs, so moved up a little, but I was testing a new driver and was just bombing the thing. I didn't hit a lot of fw's with it, but was just off the edges all day and never in trouble. My putting started out ugly as usual with a 3 putt, but I settled in nicely and dropped 3 huge putts in the 25 to 35 foot range for 30 putts on the day.

Best part was sharing the round with a THP'er, Brian (Stone), and his BIL. Temps in the mid 50's, 10 to 12 mph breeze, just very comfortable. I can't wait to get back out there.

Nice round Duey! Congrats on the PB! Is it sad that I can't wait until Spring to tee it up with you, bulldog and Spray Tech again somewhere? ha ha ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nice round Duey! Congrats on the PB! Is it sad that I can't wait until Spring to tee it up with you, bulldog and Spray Tech again somewhere? ha ha ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy, maybe we'll have a mild winter this year. With the wedding coming up in a few weeks (step daughter), I'll be down there quite a bit end of November.

Ugly 48 on front, best I have shot with 39 on back... 87
egu8ypyq.jpg
utypedu5.jpg

96, 47 & 49 on a tough track. My drives were spectacular, my irons and sand game sunk me today

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back