Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.

I'll also be putting left-handed tomorrow.

All sorts of chaos going on around here....and I like it!

I've now hit the xhot 3 wood three times. All three have been absolutely smashed........ Ponder now in progress

I've now hit the xhot 3 wood three times. All three have been absolutely smashed........ Ponder now in progress

Stiff shaft??

SUPER affordable ponder right now too.

I wanna at least demo the SLDR fairway woods. I really like the driver and wanna see how the fairway wood and/or hybrids fit me too

I wanna at least demo the SLDR fairway woods. I really like the driver and wanna see how the fairway wood and/or hybrids fit me too

Yawn...

No way that's way too pricey freaking driver can be had for less now

I need to PM you!!!

composite-1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Or

composite.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I want so bad!!!!!!!all stitching in purple would be so sweet for me!!! I do wish they made a cart bag though.

Hawk ponder in full effect!

Not yawn at all dude. Not at all. Damn fairway wood was/is a surprise for me, driver was essentially a putter for me, but the fwy is lethal.

Not yawn at all dude. Not at all. Damn fairway wood was/is a surprise for me, driver was essentially a putter for me, but the fwy is lethal.

Oh I know I'm all about that just busting his chops as I did on the course

1) Ping Gorge 54, the 58 WS was lethal today. Only took it out for grins and came away silly impressed.

2) CS SeeMore m6. Three reasons, one is I had 30 putts lefty today, the second is that this little sucker feels way better than I ever dreamed it would, third is the last 5 holes the Doc had 7 putts and claimed it for her own.

1) Ping Gorge 54, the 58 WS was lethal today. Only took it out for grins and came away silly impressed.

2) CS SeeMore m6. Three reasons, one is I had 30 putts lefty today, the second is that this little sucker feels way better than I ever dreamed it would, third is the last 5 holes the Doc had 7 putts and claimed it for her own.

hahahaha gotta love that eh?

Good for her. Deal with it!

I could game an m6 full time. Mark it down.

Do it James. Make War Eagle proud.

Having rolled the m6 a couple times, the feedback is really nice for that design. That said, I'll stick with something a bit more m7'y hahahaha

Wedges....I think I need a GW that matches my irons (jpx 825) and then maybe MDs or a mizuno offering? I don't know!

Cleveland Smart Soles. Hit JB's once today and chunking mine all day. It almost accelerated along the grass on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back