SeeMore Putters Thread

Finally got to use a SeeMore for the first time today and loved it. Thanks to bhilln, I got to use his FGP. Gonna have to get one before the Seemore event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Finally got to use a SeeMore for the first time today and loved it. Thanks to bhilln, I got to use his FGP. Gonna have to get one before the Seemore event.

Coers spinds great. I believe we might have a SPi instructor near you. Let us know if we can help.

Coers spinds great. I believe we might have a SPi instructor near you. Let us know if we can help.

Actually bought a FGP 2 tonight 2009 one that has never been used on the course. And any idea who my nearest SPi instructor is? I live by Peoria,IL.

What a sweet looking putter SMG. Whew, the more I see the Zeds the more I think I need to get one.

If you would have had a seemore today you'd been a couple strokes lower :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

SeeMore Putters Thread

New addition to the bag courtesy of Tequila4Kapp. He's a good guy, y'know.
Not great pics, but it's a PCB belly-turned-counter-balanced. Feels absolutely magical so far.
yhamajuv.jpg
hahubygu.jpg

Actually bought a FGP 2 tonight 2009 one that has never been used on the course. And any idea who my nearest SPi instructor is? I live by Peoria,IL.

Give Jordan a call. He will happy to give you a putting lesson.

Jordan Cox
Lincoln Greens Golf Course
700 East Lake Drive
Springfield, IL 62712
Tel.: 217-786-4111

thank you for the info :)
Give Jordan a call. He will happy to give you a putting lesson.

Jordan Cox
Lincoln Greens Golf Course
700 East Lake Drive
Springfield, IL 62712
Tel.: 217-786-4111

I am awaiting an email with a tracking number. When it comes through, I am going to be extra happy.

I am awaiting an email with a tracking number. When it comes through, I am going to be extra happy.

Then it becomes a long two days!

4 minutes til I have a 2nd seemore!

Round #5 in the books with my FGP. Not a good one. 37 total putts, with one 3-putt and two 4-putts(!?!?!?). Aside from those three holes, however, I was putting well. My distance was great. My chart has perfect speed on all but those three holes, just none of the first putts would drop. Well, three short ones and one 12 ft birdie did drop on the first putt, but the rest all burned the edge and a couple lipped out.

The three bad holes were all loooong first putts (30+ feet) and I left the first putt way short, then hit the second well past the hole, lipped out the third, tapped in the fourth. Anything inside of 20 feet I feel great. Outside of 20 ft and my first-putt speed is just terrible.

Anyone got drills for getting better with those long putts?

I'm hopefully that the weather will finally cooperate and that I'll have my first SPi lesson tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

My father in law has really enjoyed the RST on his seemore. The one thing he always asks me is about hiding the red, he's played golf for so long without any kind of aid like that it's tough for him to get used to having, but he's doing a good job in adopting it.

Ebay'd!

OneCS is mine!

Congrats, I was watching it. However, since I recently purchased a PR DB4, eBay is safe for my fellow THPers ..... for now. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Congrats, I was watching it. However, since I recently purchased a PR DB4, eBay is safe for my fellow THPers ..... for now. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
LOL I'm staying far away from the bay as well for a good while

New to THP so I thought the first thing I should do is post some of my seemore love. First is the best putter I have ever used. I really want to get a private reserve but I dont see how it could knock this baby out of the bag.

It is a seemore mFGP. This putter is super. Great feel and great looks. (I didnt take this picture. I borrowed this from the auction I bought it from)

Next is just some seemore swag.

Nice looking putter.

New to THP so I thought the first thing I should do is post some of my seemore love. First is the best putter I have ever used. I really want to get a private reserve but I dont see how it could knock this baby out of the bag.

It is a seemore mFGP. This putter is super. Great feel and great looks. (I didnt take this picture. I borrowed this from the auction I bought it from)

That's a quality start to THP right there!!

Welcome, and awesome flatstick! There is some major mFGP love around here.

Good looking putter...and welcome to THP

Quite a. Few fans of that flat stick here, not to mention a pretty large group of SeeMorians around THP.. Welcome aboard

I will be calling Alex tomorrow and ordering my gun metal z3c. You guys are a bad influence and a drain on the wallet! Cant wait!

I will be calling Alex tomorrow and ordering my gun metal z3c. You guys are a bad influence and a drain on the wallet! Cant wait!

haha, there is no waiting!!! I have to believe you're going to love that thing Matt!

haha, there is no waiting!!! I have to believe you're going to love that thing Matt!
Oh yeah, I am going to love it! I love my FGP2 and this one is going to be even sweeter! If they fit me over the phone and then in June we find out I need it longer/shorter and/or different lie can they fix all of that after the fact?

Oh yeah, I am going to love it! I love my FGP2 and this one is going to be even sweeter! If they fit me over the phone and then in June we find out I need it longer/shorter and/or different lie can they fix all of that after the fact?

I don't see why that would be a problem. I've read happy customer stories countless times from THPers who send their putters in for adjustments, reshafts, etc.

Back