The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic sent. Down to 236.4. A little over 2lbs which is what I shoot for every week.
Mike, my pic was sent from a different email this week but I put my forum name in it. Lost my blackberry with my work email so its from my personal one. rpniewski at live.com

Please no one send dirty pictures to that email address. I repeat. "Please no one" send dirty pictures to that address... :bananadance:

pic sent. Down to 236.4. A little over 2lbs which is what I shoot for every week.
Mike, my pic was sent from a different email this week but I put my forum name in it. Lost my blackberry with my work email so its from my personal one. rpniewski at live.com

I edited your email address so spam bots can't grab it and start spamming you.

I expected to lose 1.5-2.0 lbs in the first week. When I was unable to get any exercise in after Tuesday, I was thinking 1.0-1.5 would be great. To weigh in this morning with a 5.0 lb loss was just insane. I gained two pounds the week leading up to this contest, so it's sort of like a net loss of 3.0 lbs. Still, didn't see that big of a loss coming, and now I'm extra motivated to stick to this diet.

In 3 weeks, going to remeasure my waist (naval) to see if that has shrunk any, since that is the true measure of whether I'm losing fat.

Sounds like a lot of people had great a week. Keep it up everyone!

~Rock

i edited your email address so spam bots can't grab it and start spamming you.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well i lost weight so thats a good start.... need to get more organized with my meals this week ended up being a mess with work and my schedule.

I'm down a couple of pounds. Not as much as I would like to be, but truthfully it's the healthy way of doing it. We had a cheat day yesterday and ordered a pizza so that certainly didn't help, but I still didn't go crazy. I have another crossfit class tonight which I am really looking forward to. I can finally move again, so it's time for some more pain!

I have found a few things that are bad to eat the day before a weigh in; pizza is at the top of the list because it really makes you retain a ton of water. That being said, I had pizza for lunch yesterday too.

well i lost weight so thats a good start.... need to get more organized with my meals this week ended up being a mess with work and my schedule.

This is going to be a big deal for me too. I need to start preparing my meals for the week ahead of time, or at least knowing exactly what I plan to make each night. Scrambling last minute when I am starving is never a good thing.

This is going to be a big deal for me too. I need to start preparing my meals for the week ahead of time, or at least knowing exactly what I plan to make each night. Scrambling last minute when I am starving is never a good thing.

i had a few subway trips this week to try to help but i cheated more than i want. i'm off for 5 days so theres no excuse not to have it planned out better grocery shopping tomorrow morning since i got today planned out already.

Shift work is just difficult and i HATE eating left overs or stuff i prepared a few days ago it creeps me out.

ur good to go

Lost a bit over 2 lbs. Happy with that considering I haven't started exercising and there is still a ton of halloween candy kicking around. Hopefully get more active this week.

I have a co-worker who is very "scheduled" in this manner (he's also in ridiculously good shape). He cooks enough chicken breast for 2 meals per day and pre-packs microwavable containers with the pre-cooked chicken and some broccoli. For him, this gets his protein intake up, plus good carbs (and other "goodies" from the broccoli). He also said that because he does the same thing every day, his body has become pretty "efficient" at processing/using this meal. That's an interesting concept I'll have to read-up on.

Well Friday and Saturday I fell off the wagon due to the THP event. That being said I am back on it.

Only lost 0.5 lbs for me, but at least it was a loss. Need to refocus this week and avoid the sweets.

quasi healthy lunch in the books

quasi healthy lunch in the books

me too feels good to eat better... my big thing is eating a little less as well i know its been a pretty smooth transition for me snack a little bit but healthy snacks so its good and i feel like i have more energy which is good cause we've been getting slammed at work.

I'm down 7 to 233. Now that the diet has kicked in I"ll add the exercise. I'm not looking forward to the pain this week!

Same with going to a grocery store hungry and on a diet. That is really bad news!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down 7 to 233. Now that the diet has kicked in I"ll add the exercise. I'm not looking forward to the pain this week!

Wow, 7 lbs in one week? Awesome job!!! Can't wait to see what the exercise does for you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atta boy Jeff!!

That's a nice jump. 7 in a week is impressive. Don't get discouraged if nothing comes off this week. That's tough to follow.

I lost a pound this week while managing to finish off the Halloween candy. I'll consider that a success.

Nicely done!

Justg sent weight in. Down three pounds to 167. Seven pounds to go.

I'm down a couple of pounds. Not as much as I would like to be, but truthfully it's the healthy way of doing it. We had a cheat day yesterday and ordered a pizza so that certainly didn't help, but I still didn't go crazy. I have another crossfit class tonight which I am really looking forward to. I can finally move again, so it's time for some more pain!
Pizza must have been everyone's cheat item yesterday, We had Pappa Johns last night, but I was still pleased to see I was down 5 pounds this week, at weigh in this morning. I snapped the picture quickly before it had time to go back up...ha

That's impressive. Hopefully you can maintain the diet.

Just a quick note, I'm not near a scale today but will have my #'s in tomorrow afternoon when I'm back around. Sorry!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back