The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I ever mentioned I hate Cardio Power & Resistance. By far the toughest workout of the insanity series.

Have I ever mentioned I hate Cardio Power & Resistance. By far the toughest workout of the insanity series.

oh yeah dude that one is BRUTAL

My daughter just had to help me off the floor. What a way to start week 2.

when I wanted to torture myself Id do that and pure cardio in the same day

Well Friday and Saturday I fell off the wagon due to the THP event. That being said I am back on it.
Same here. And you left before the 3 pounds of sushi last night.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out this week. Every little bit helps.

(true story. sadly I didn't get to work out as much as I wanted due to not feeling well afterwards)

Need about 15 more weight updates and we can get standings up

Down 4 lbs to 216. Solid start since I did eat some cheat foods washed down with liquid bread while in Sarasota.

Just made some healthy homemade pasta sauce. I will throw a spaghetti squash in the oven before I leave for class and it should be done when I get back. I got some 97/3 ground beef and I plan to make spaghetti squash and meat sauce for dinner.

Just made some healthy homemade pasta sauce. I will throw a spaghetti squash in the oven before I leave for class and it should be done when I get back. I got some 97/3 ground beef and I plan to make spaghetti squash and meat sauce for dinner.

Did you do the biggest loser sauce? I love that sauce. So delicious!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Get those updates in everyone!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

when I wanted to torture myself Id do that and pure cardio in the same day

Torture??? That is beyond torture more like bury me six feet under. Next time you plan on doing that call me so I can watch. Lol

Torture??? That is beyond torture more like bury me six feet under. Next time you plan on doing that call me so I can watch. Lol

I went a little over board at times

People, it takes exactly 9 seconds to step on a scale and take a picture.
Turn it in so Yakmaster441 can put up the standings.

Unless those people keep stepping on and off hoping the numbers change.

Yes...more feet please

Yes...more feet please
I cropped, hahaha. Wish people would crop in the Marketplace!

I'd say post what ya got and if people can't get it in on time, their weight can go for next week!

Yes...more feet please

I might paint my toenails next week!

Actually after I sent it, I was like "should've worn socks". Lol

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Did you do the biggest loser sauce? I love that sauce. So delicious!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

No, I grabbed it off pinterest. Thanks for reminding me about that one too, I am going to try that next. : )

I had a killer workout tonight. We started off with a warm up of:

30 seconds running in place
30 seconds jumping jacks
30 seconds mountain climbers
30 seconds burpees
Repeat

Then we did 45 seconds on/15 off x3 rounds of the following:
Mountain climbers
lunges/jumping lunges
wall throws (squat and then throw a 10lb ball up at a mark on the wall)
step ups/box jumps
shoulder press
wall sits
rope thing (I forget what it's called but it's torture)
kettle bell deadlifts into a shoulder raise
burpees

No, I grabbed it off pinterest. Thanks for reminding me about that one too, I am going to try that next. : )

I had a killer workout tonight. We started off with a warm up of:

30 seconds running in place
30 seconds jumping jacks
30 seconds mountain climbers
30 seconds burpees
Repeat

Then we did 45 seconds on/15 off x3 rounds of the following:
Mountain climbers
lunges/jumping lunges
wall throws (squat and then throw a 10lb ball up at a mark on the wall)
step ups/box jumps
shoulder press
wall sits
rope thing (I forget what it's called but it's torture)
kettle bell deadlifts into a shoulder raise
burpees

I'm sore just thinking about that routine. Way to go though, I'm sure you burned a ton of calories!

Weigh-in complete and e-mail sent. I will try and do this in the AM in the future.

Only 2 pounds down. As of 8PM Friday, I was 5 pounds down. Then all the beer happened, lol.

Having a steak dinner tonight did not help, either.

The lesson: it's hard to loose weight on a steak and beer diet. I will have to be a bit more vigilant.

I am hoping to really kick this in gear this week. Got my meals for the week all planned out and a plan in mind to exercise more. Should be a good week.

Just got back from lifting, and it's all I can do to type this because my arms don't want to work anymore. Was expecting to lift with my brother, so I didn't bring my phone and headphones, but he bailed on me last minute so I didn't have any music except the crappy overhead music; that made for a rather boring evening. Tomorrow is going to be either jogging or racquetball to get some cardio in, I just hope I can lift my arms.

After a 2 hour workout, this morning, and walking 9 holes of golf, I'm off to a good 2nd week start and hope to at least match the 6 pounds I dropped during week 1.

wow, Grins put up a CRAZY loss for week 1
Yeah, I don't believe it though. I think I must've weighed the initial time when gravity was stronger or something.

Of course, digging a 15-foot tree out of the ground & wrestling the 300+ root ball out of the hole and into its new location probably burned a few calories lol! I can't use my right arm now. (I was so lucky to do this instead of golf with you & Rob - I would've just drank beer & had a great time.)

Still, it's a good start. Now all I have to do is actually sleep at night - that should help a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back