The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Schiano to stay, said no Bucs Fan Ever, except JB.

Hmm dolphins score, where have I seen this story before.

Once again, I never said that.
I did however read about the amazing Josh Freeman and it was all the coaches.
Of course being demoted to third string behind Ponder and Matt Cassell says otherwise.

Once again, I never said that.
I did however read about the amazing Josh Freeman and it was all the coaches.
Of course being demoted to third string behind Ponder and Matt Cassell says otherwise.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but he's not our concern anymore. However finding a way to win a single game should be.

I'll trade Tomlin for Schiano...

And I'll trade Philbin for Tomlin.

True story: Dolphins interviewed Tomlin before they hired Sparano in 2008 or 2009. Some in the Dolphins front office thought that Tomlin was "too hip-hop" and didn't want to hire him.

Good to see the 2nd half Bucs Defense has shown up.

3rd and 9, Bucs secondary plays 15 yards off. Awesome.

And I'll trade Philbin for Tomlin.

True story: Dolphins interviewed Tomlin before they hired Sparano in 2008 or 2009. Some in the Dolphins front office thought that Tomlin was "too hip-hop" and didn't want to hire him.

Well, I don't know about "hip-hop" as I prefer to call him a cheerleader but they were right. He definitely needs to be on staff but not a HC. I haven't given up all hope yet but I'm close.

Why do people in Pittsburgh think Tomlin is so bad?! He's won two Superbowls in 6 years for you guys. Bill Cowher only won one in like 12 years and he's a legend. I'm baffled by this.

Why do people in Pittsburgh think Tomlin is so bad?! He's won two Superbowls in 6 years for you guys. Bill Cowher only won one in like 12 years and he's a legend. I'm baffled by this.

Sorry, been to two. Won one.

Ross gave Philbin and Ireland the ole vote of confidence. Oops. Hoping it is Ireland who gets the axe.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Best player on the team: the punter.

He won 2 with Cowher's players. He doesn't coach, he just tries to motivate. They never make adjustments even when game plans are just terrible. I love the guy but I just don't think he should be a HC. When LeBuea retires and, if, the Steelers go to a 4-3 which Tomlin prefers then maybe we will see some coaching and see what he is capable of.

He won 2 with Cowher's players. He doesn't coach, he just tries to motivate. They never make adjustments even when game plans are just terrible. I love the guy but I just don't think he should be a HC. When LeBuea retires and, if, the Steelers go to a 4-3 which Tomlin prefers then maybe we will see some coaching and see what he is capable of.

Has Tomlin won two? I thought Rapistburger had two rings. One was against Seattle and one against Arizona.

This is comical

Has Tomlin won two? I thought Rapistburger had two rings. One was against Seattle and one against Arizona.

It's 1. I was rolling with Brad's post...

So Cowher was the general manager? Or was it Colbert/Whaley? If anyone is to blame for this "collapse", and I think it's just the perfect storm of large cap figures and an aging defense, it's the scouting department.

I corrected it in the next post.

I just read a really interesting idea on cutting down injuries, dial back or get rid of cleats. Basically slow the players down. It seems it would cut down on knee injuries because your feet would slip instead of your knees giving.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back