What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's quite the haul, daabi. Which irons are you going to buy?

New bag gives it away. The 714 family. Figure to play'em for a long time.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Bought new Golf Pride Niion grips and a Superstroke 3.0 for my wife's clubs.

Beautiful

Continuing the spending spree I see! I like it!!!

Oh yes! My sig's getting an overhaul, except for pushcart and putter.

Just picked up a Cobra Amp Cell 5/7 Wood off ebay for $45! I'm pumped to bring my long iron/hybrid/FW wood game into the 12st century. This will be my first adjustable loft club.

I know I should've tested them first, but I feel pretty safe based on all the love they're getting here on their review thread. Too bad I'll have to stash this until Christmas so my family can "give" it to me - but If I waited for them to buy me golf stuff for presents I'd be knee-deep in Top-Flite balls from WalMart.

$(KGrHqN,!pEFJCuHe4I(BSd6Hlir0!~~60_57.JPG

Today I pulled the trigger on my first cart bag. It's a Sun Mountain C-130 with 14 way divider...

c130-shadow-black-red_ksdetail.jpg

Today I pulled the trigger on my first cart bag. It's a Sun Mountain C-130 with 14 way divider...

You will love it. I bought one this spring and won't go back to a stand bag.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Great buy! I have one, been using it for almost 2 years. I am pretty rough on a cart bag and usually buy one a year so I am sold on Sun Mountain.

I bought the TaylorMade set that Miller Time listed on the deal of the day. A TaylorMade R1 cap, a sleeve of Lethal balls and a TMaG divot tool all for $9.99 with free shipping.

I bought the TaylorMade set that Miller Time listed on the deal of the day. A TaylorMade R1 cap, a sleeve of Lethal balls and a TMaG divot tool all for $9.99 with free shipping.

Me too.

Just some measly ferrules. Cant wait to shaft these new babies.

Jus picked up my Rescue 11 TP 3 hybrid and rocketballz stage 2 3hl wood. So stoked to hit em soon

A couple of additions for my "winter" bag; a dozen yellow Lady Precepts and a Adams Super DHY 18° to replace my 16° Adams Idea Pro.

Not all today (and not all for me) but over the past week or so I've picked up a few things: 18 iLine grips on special at pgatoursuperstore, grip tape and solvent to do my first regripping jobs, KBS Tour 90 shafts (still looking for a 4 iron shaft if anyone has one...), some new golf shoes for the wife and a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX yellow balls on sale at Budget Golf.

An Adidas Climaproof Storm Golf Jacket

Almost forgot about these turning up today from having their grips done! Had them about 2 weeks now, the spin is outrageous! Today was a good day for my bag!

these look unreal! Mind me asking where from?...

I think I need to get something at some point. I think it would be quite helpful for the winter months. Looks pretty sturdy to.

sleuth was the guinea pig and the price is really dirt cheap. There was an ultra padded version that I passed on. Hopefully I'm not regretting that later.

RIP Alpha 60 pull.

Nice Ryan! Wish I had somewhere to put a mat and hit balls. Maybe I should move all the furniture out of my living room

That's what I would do. Haha

Picked up a few things so figured I'd snap a pic:

And here's my new living room ornament:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back