The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, pretty much what I thought. The windshield wiper was a huge mistake!

I had no problems with TSA searching my golf bag when I travel. I get and appreciate the need for security.

But why do they insist on shoving all the clubs back into one slot? At least put them back the way you found the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoops.

ieeBdGDAoZRtw.gif

It's too dang cold to be working outside! Anything starting with a 2-, even in Michigan that's cold. I can barely move.

In a few short weeks. Beer shall be handed from my hand to yours. Count on it.

Negative, GhostRider. I will be intercepting said beers.

My pre-rant is that both ATL and TH will have broken arms for the grandaddy after they try to touch my beers. I'm easy going, but that's crossing the line.

Nothing says team spirit like a pre-tournament fight.

I'll bring my blackjack. Clean and to the point.

I want to be a part of this beer handzies shenanigans.

Negative, GhostRider. I will be intercepting said beers.

Too bad I will have already licked them and you won't want to drink them. Well then Hawk won't want to drink them....

My rant is that ATL is going to ruin the beer drinking for everyone else and is going to make me really super drunk.

Too bad I will have already licked them and you won't want to drink them. Well then Hawk won't want to drink them....

My rant is that ATL is going to ruin the beer drinking for everyone else and is going to make me really super drunk.

Challenge Accepted.

It's like adding some sort of additional seasoning. Like paprika.

Challenge Accepted.

It's like adding some sort of additional seasoning. Like paprika.

I've been aged for about 30 years, so there should be some sort of seasoning on there...

Whatca got going on?

A cornmeal plant thinks they're backing condensate up through a process and up three stories into another process.

The plant has a max steam capacity of 12,000 pph at 125 psig steam. . But I doubt they will ever see that. They have about 10,000 pph worth of trap capacity on the one process. I can't figure out where the water is coming from.

I have to diaphragm the piping and witness the problem at 6 am Monday morning

A cornmeal plant thinks they're backing condensate up through a process and up three stories into another process.

The plant has a max steam capacity of 12,000 pph at 125 psig steam. . But I doubt they will ever see that. They have about 10,000 pph worth of trap capacity on the one process. I can't figure out where the water is coming from.

That's english?

At least you don't have to do it at 6 am Monday evening! :eyepoke:

Capture1.PNG

It's coldish... when does summer start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back