The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, wow dude.

Lay the 441 hammer down on them.

Not even countering they can eat it, I found another Im going to check out tonight anyhow with full finished man cave, eff that noise

Not even countering they can eat it, I found another Im going to check out tonight anyhow with full finished man cave, eff that noise

Finished man-caves are always nice.

Hmm. First I am hearing of this.

Interesting.

I hate to inform you Mr Dean that there are no basements in Florida so when it says man cave it means "interesting" bar nearby.

I hate to inform you Mr Dean that there are no basements in Florida so when it says man cave it means "interesting" bar nearby.

Dont tell Bullfrog that, you will crush him

He was willing to give up his basement the other day.

Some people are willing to make "sacrifices" for their friends, Big Olafs, wonderful weather, lower taxes and golf year round.
Others are MikeDean.

Some people are willing to make "sacrifices" for their friends, Big Olafs, wonderful weather, lower taxes and golf year round.
Others are MikeDean.

Id give up the basement lol

Based on a chat we had the other night, Im closer to it happening down the road, but its still a long shot, there were quite a few demands on the list

Others are MikeDean.

Wisconsin isn't bad... It got into the 40s today. This weekend it might make 55....

Others are MikeDean.
I guess the mikedeans of the world just have no interest in delicious ice cream and good friends.

I know I'm hours late to the discussion, but best of luck with the impending discussions James. I'm sure you all will do what's best for you all.

I guess the mikedeans of the world just have no interesting in delicious ice cream and good friends.

you know what has to be done....get to work

I guess the mikedeans of the world just have no interesting in delicious ice cream and good friends.

And he is still procrastinating on the bennies card to see good friends. I mean who does this guy think he is?
Although the last two times we have seen him, he gave us solid memories. Missing 8 iron on one. YakMaster441 on the other. Both truly exceptional offerings into the real Mike Bean.

And he is still procrastinating on the bennies card to see good friends. I mean who does this guy think he is?
Although the last two times we have seen him, he gave us solid memories. Missing 8 iron on one. YakMaster441 on the other. Both truly exceptional offerings into the real Mike Bean.
Thanks for the reminder, I need to throw those shoes away.

Hey I'll be there darn it, bennies card or no bennies card

u guys suck

facebook-10.jpg

I did find out this week we have a Tampa office, a shame its nothing to do with Finance

I did find out this week we have a Tampa office, a shame its nothing to do with Finance
If you are #4 globally, a remote office could work.

If you are #4 globally, a remote office could work.

The thought crossed my mind, this building here is half empty all week cause no one comes in the office, just stupid me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back