coers

@andrewcoers
Reaction score
Groveland,IL Central Illinois/Just south of Peoria
Handicap
Love it!!

We were talking about it in the Electronics thread yesterday, and I believe Ary's brother pre-ordered one

I am CRAZY interested in this one, but will likely wait until there is more feedback on it, as I do have a few questions/concerns about it.

That's really cool and I think it's a great idea. However, I wonder if thieves ripping off credit card info now are going to be licking their chops with all this info in one spot. Something to look at, but thanks for sharing Coers.

That's really cool and I think it's a great idea. However, I wonder if thieves ripping off credit card info now are going to be licking their chops with all this info in one spot. Something to look at, but thanks for sharing Coers.
I believe there is some security in the app that you can wipe the app if the card is lost.

Yep no problem man, Im very interested because i always fill my wallet is huge because of all the gift cards i got. Would be sweet to own and its only $50 now but won't get one till next year though.

Only holds 8 cards right now. Security is unknown right now.
What happens when you are at a place and they need to see the card?
To me it's a stop gap until better options are completely available like nfc etc.

I believe there is some security in the app that you can wipe the app if the card is lost.

I figured there would be some security, just seems like it's always just a matter of time before the cons catch up with security measures.

I like where this is going, oh wait I always carry cash. Still pretty neat.

I love this idea! As someone who always uses plastic this would be very useful. JB brings up some good points that I would like answers to but this seems like a great idea.

I agree, I would like to see like a review from a bunch of normal people using it for awhile and see how it works. Great concept and great idea. Also don't like that it might last 2 years with the battery and then you would need a new one.

I am intrigued by the idea. It was only $50 to preorder one for summer delivery so I ordered one.

I like the idea but it's not worth it for myself. I only have two credit cards on me most of the time, with one also being a Costco ID.

For those who carry around 5+ cards, I can see its uses though personally I'm looking forward to wide spread use of secure NFC.

Only holds 8 cards right now. Security is unknown right now.
What happens when you are at a place and they need to see the card?
To me it's a stop gap until better options are completely available like nfc etc.

Very very good point. Many places need to see your ID or enter the last 4 numbers of your card.

Im thinking maybe they should inscribe the card with your name like a traditional card for some of these matters. Just a thought.

Just saw an ad for this thing.. Was shrugging it off until he showed the phone beep at him when he was too far away from the coin. No more lost credit cards and such? very cool concept.

Going to look more into the security aspects of this thing, but I'm definitely intrigued.

Pretty cool

Just saw an ad for this thing.. Was shrugging it off until he showed the phone beep at him when he was too far away from the coin. No more lost credit cards and such? very cool concept.

Going to look more into the security aspects of this thing, but I'm definitely intrigued.

I'm really interested in it to. My wallet is already fat enough, would be good to combine the cards.

Last edited:
I personally have two cards I use. It's a cool concept but I'm a little skeptical

I love the idea of it, but I agree there are many many questions that come with it especially the security aspect of it. Also, merging it with your phone exposes you to additional security concerns I think.

Back