The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford just Romo'ed

Stafford with a terrible pick. Hard not to force it to Megatron every time when y ou throw a perfect pass the play before and your WR flat out drops it. Next play, forced into coverage deep is picked off. Steelers in control to win.

I have never seen so many dropped passes in one game as I have in the DET-PIT game. Nice TD just now by PIT.

Lions DB just flat quit in coverage. Knew he made a bad read and stop covering.

I have never seen so many dropped passes in one game as I have in the DET-PIT game. Nice TD just now by PIT.

Agreed. Both teams.

RG III with an absolutely AWFUL play.
Game over.

Eagles first home win in 413 days. Didn't know that streak was going on. Horrible pass by RGIII to end it.

RG III with an absolutely AWFUL play.
Game over.

Why not just throw that away instead of lobbing up a jump ball off your back foot while falling down??

Yup. There is a saying for how this game is. "SOL" or "Same Ole Lions" No way this should be this way, Detroit just had 1 good quarter.

BTW: I do not like the Lions.

And that my friends are my 2013 Houston Texans.....

iPhone 5 Tappin

It's Tolzien time.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

The Texans continue to implode...Schaub and Andre Johnson have a heated exchange on the sidelines and Johnson goes to the locker room with over a minute still on the clock....just ugly.

Packers defense is awful. Even JB would agree with my word choice.

OMG that injury in the Saints game was awful. That looked like Theisman's leg.

Who got hurt? That doesn't sound very good.

That was just nasty on the injury.....made my stomach turn. Hate seeing that happen to anyone (except Vick).

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Greer I believe. Defense.

Ouch. I still remember seeing that thiesman injury (years after it happened) and it's one of the most gruesome injuries I have seen.

Hope he will be ok.

I can't watch those kinds of replays.

Stupid Packers O coordinator. Tolzien gets you downfield nicely then you run it twice for nothing forcing the 3rd & long where the D can play safe coverage.

Don't bail on what got you down there!

I can't watch those kinds of replays.

My girlfriend is an athletic trainer, she is watching/rewinding the video as I type this. I look away as I broke my leg two years ago.
#nightmare.

Stupid Packers O coordinator. Tolzien gets you downfield nicely then you run it twice for nothing forcing the 3rd & long where the D can play safe coverage.

Don't bail on what got you down there!

Tolzien did make a nice pass. Doesn't help that the defense can't get off the field.

And Percy is back! What a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back