The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a couple coming to look at our house today...then the skies opened up and it poured rain for the next 3 hours.

That's going to be my rant after tomorrow's round, Smally. Right now calling for 20-30mph with gust up to 45.

Probably last round outside of the year though so windy it is!

Tomorrow should be a lot better here. High about 53 and only 2 or 3 mph wind.

Welcome to fatherhood!!

Hahaha. I was so lucky with this. My little girl always peed and puked on mom and did it with a smile. First word was dad. Win and win.

Got some bad storms coming through here now. Wind blowing hard and under tornado watch for a few hours

I miss Faith Hill singing to me every Sunday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunting season was more successful than in years past.
Looks like even though I have vacation approved through Wednesday, I'll be returning to work tomorrow.

Hope I have enough freezer space, after I give my sister and her family some venison.

Or hope she has extra freezer space! Lol

Be safe Robman.

Got some bad storms coming through here now. Wind blowing hard and under tornado watch for a few hours

Stay safe bro I've been watching weather looks like it's gonna ease on the tornado part but we may get some nasty storms. Call if u need anything

Stay safe bro I've been watching weather looks like it's gonna ease on the tornado part but we may get some nasty storms. Call if u need anything

Yeah its starting to calm. Got really Windy for some minutes

Ya just had my patio furniture go for a run. Real nasty out

Ya just had my patio furniture go for a run. Real nasty out

Same down here. Stay safe fellow Ohioan THPers. Think I've chased Santa down four or five times now.

Sorry but you're not getting any sympathy from me! I haven't played in a month now. Boo! Miss our rounds together!!

Weekend huh? You need to try a couple months on and then bring out the tears. Actually I have not missed golf as much as I had thought. Now KellyBo has been crying the blues :crying: .. I really hate it for her as she had such a great 2013 golfing season!

Hope y'all are recovering well! I know I'll see you guys back out there soon! Miss you guys!

Same down here. Stay safe fellow Ohioan THPers. Think I've chased Santa down four or five times now.

My blow ups are all in the house now lol I should take a picture but I don't want you guys to see my Christmas tree up before thanksgiving lol

My blow ups are all in the house now lol I should take a picture but I don't want you guys to see my Christmas tree up before thanksgiving lol
Lol that wasn't bad. I've sat through worse around here.

why Is it so hard to find an (online) owners manual for my car.. jeesh.

If give anything to live closer to my big sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back