The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th night in a row my kid won't sleep. Just inconsolable. She is definitely teething. My wife is exhausted but the baby only wants her. She is frustrated but she isn't helping matters either by getting agitated. Neither of us have had more than 2 hours of consecutive sleep in 4+ days.

Welcome to my world, except for the teething part. I'm exhausted.

4th night in a row my kid won't sleep. Just inconsolable. She is definitely teething. My wife is exhausted but the baby only wants her. She is frustrated but she isn't helping matters either by getting agitated. Neither of us have had more than 2 hours of consecutive sleep in 4+ days.
Sorry to hear that Dev, that's tough. Hang in there, it will get better.

Requoting this one.

If it's smelling, it's probably already wet (from sweat or whatever). Looking around, the best solution is to dry it out with a hair dryer on low heat setting. What I have read says that you should have the doctor look at it anyway, as you can get a skin infection from it being wet.

The baking soda should help with drying it out too.

I havn't done anything since yesterday at 2ish to make it wet.. it would've dried by now if that was the case.

We have tried everything. Plus this is coming off a week where she was in the hospital and we got no sleep either. January can't come fast enough. We need this vacation badly.

Have a long 2 days in front of us as we are traveling today to meet some folks at one of the golf companies. Up early, after a rough night's sleep. Still have to pack. Then take the dogs to their sitter (about 45 minutes away). Then drive to destination. Going to be a long 48 hours that is for sure.

Drive safe boss

We have tried everything. Plus this is coming off a week where she was in the hospital and we got no sleep either. January can't come fast enough. We need this vacation badly.

Dev it seems like you've had a parents month from hell. Well wishes to your daughter and hopefully things get back to some sort of normal soon

Have a long 2 days in front of us as we are traveling today to meet some folks at one of the golf companies. Up early, after a rough night's sleep. Still have to pack. Then take the dogs to their sitter (about 45 minutes away). Then drive to destination. Going to be a long 48 hours that is for sure.
Drive safe brother

Safe travels, guys.

Safe travels on the road this week!

Cant stand people who sell things on ebay who use a generalized picture and dont put any warning about it not being the actual product....

Safe travels.
And, thank you!

Hang in there buddy! You could've taken you a long nap during the Falcons game yesterday! You wouldn't have missed much at all!

Hang in there buddy! You could've taken you a long nap during the Falcons game yesterday! You wouldn't have missed much at all!

I thought I was sleeping and was just having a nightmare. That was real life?

I thought I was sleeping and was just having a nightmare. That was real life?

I barely watched. The BR radio prediction was spot on. Hope you're finally getting some well-deserved rest in!

I barely watched. The BR radio prediction was spot on. Hope you're finally getting some well-deserved rest in!

Yeah I am resting here at my desk at work. Haha ughhh

3 people scheduled to cover helpline today, all 3 have called in sick.
Since our office loves to dig for reasons as to why people are out we have found out this.
1 went for a 6 mile run yesterday with another lady in our office.
1 rode dirtbikes for 4+ hours
Oh and dirtbike guy was supposed to be in an hour early today for a presentation setup with a different department.
Oh what a great morning.

First day back after three days off and one of my colleagues schedules a conference call for me after hours tonight. Now if it was a client that was having problems, I could understand scheduling the call then. But this is one of my new Sales Reps, a new client and a just an introductory call. It was a very easy opportunity to schedule the call at a time that worked for everyone.

Ironically my colleague is out this week on vacation. I am going to be returning the favor next week for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 people scheduled to cover helpline today, all 3 have called in sick.
Since our office loves to dig for reasons as to why people are out we have found out this.
1 went for a 6 mile run yesterday with another lady in our office.
1 rode dirtbikes for 4+ hours
Oh and dirtbike guy was supposed to be in an hour early today for a presentation setup with a different department.
Oh what a great morning.

Doing either of those things would cause most people to call in the next day too.

Doing either of those things would cause most people to call in the next day too.

I'm going to start calling in after playing 36 on Sundays

Monday is conference call day.
One down, three to go!

At least I can mute the majority of it and watch TV.

Mine is 1/2 HHJJ too I guess... I have a Monday morning meeting every week at 9AM. My boss called out "sick" to his admin with "food poisoning" but will be in at 10... Scratch that he just walked by my door. Since when did hungover become an acceptable excuse to move a meeting?? I'm all for not having the meeting though.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Has anyone notified Penn Wagers wife that he's screwing someone else? Straight up adultery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back