My son, while standing on his own, just put one foot in front of the other.

He took a step! He's going to be walking before Christmas

That's awesome, but terrifying for you. A whole new world of things he can get into now! Have fun with your soon to be walker.

I am blessed with 2 girls ages 2 & 4.... They are at that age where they are learning together and see my oldest taking her big sister role seriously.....
zuhera3y.jpg

iPhone 5 Tappin

Adorable doesn't describe them.

I was running to the store last night, and my 3 year old daughter asked her to bring her back a prize. That typically means she wants 1 of 2 things; Orange Tic-Tacs or Mini M&Ms.

Being the awesome Dad that I am, and wanting to bribe her, I purchased the Mini M&Ms and brought them home.

She was happy, and said she would wait until she ate her dinner to eat them. So, she ate her dinner, and asked if she could have them. I said she could, but she had to share some with her little brother. Her response...?

"These are mine, and I am going to eat them all. Period. End of Discussion."

I didnt even know how to respond.

I was running to the store last night, and my 3 year old daughter asked her to bring her back a prize. That typically means she wants 1 of 2 things; Orange Tic-Tacs or Mini M&Ms.

Being the awesome Dad that I am, and wanting to bribe her, I purchased the Mini M&Ms and brought them home.

She was happy, and said she would wait until she ate her dinner to eat them. So, she ate her dinner, and asked if she could have them. I said she could, but she had to share some with her little brother. Her response...?

Well......

She got you by the short hairs there my friend.

That is a tough one, I guess he get's the tic tacs next time!

Currently in the doctors office with my 9 month old. He hasn't eaten anything in the past 5 days without screaming, especially bottles. Today it was so bad we finally brought him in. It's feeding time while we're here. He guzzles the whole bottle with no problem like it's a beer bong in college. Lil booger, all I could do was laugh.

Currently in the doctors office with my 9 month old. He hasn't eaten anything in the past 5 days without screaming, especially bottles. Today it was so bad we finally brought him in. It's feeding time while we're here. He guzzles the whole bottle with no problem like it's a beer bong in college. Lil booger, all I could do was laugh.

Hope he feels better my man!

I know that when my daughter had those same problems, it was from ear infections. I hope you don't have to go through the hell of ear infections.

Someone got #Lawyered by their three year old.

The Force is strong in that one.

She checked everything under the sun. This kid is perfectly healthy. Looks like he's just being a PITA

She checked everything under the sun. This kid is perfectly healthy. Looks like he's just being a PITA

Great news. Not looking forward to the first time ours is sick. Glad to hear everything is ok dude. this kid thing is turning me soft haha :)

I'm glad everything is ok, now you can laugh about it!

Great news. Not looking forward to the first time ours is sick. Glad to hear everything is ok dude. this kid thing is turning me soft haha :)
Haha it definitely brings out a side of you that you may not have known existed

I'm glad everything is ok, now you can laugh about it!

As long as he stops screaming while eating haha, otherwise I just want to strangle him :D (that was a joke, of course :D )

9y3abe4y.jpg

We were out eating street tacos today and I here Kaylee yell out "daddy look at my Mexico hat". I turn around and this is what I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A video 441 posted in HHJJ thread made me think of this, so I decided to share it here. It's a video I made of my daughter's first year, nothing like 441's video post. Go watch that if you haven't, it's a truly awesome video. Anyways, I took a picture every day for her first year and turned them into a video. It's older at this point; my daughter is just about 2 1/2, but figured I'd share it anyways. I'm working on my son's now; he'll turn one in February.

Man, I love that.

Good to see this! Rather get checked out that worry. Your video was really great too, by the way.

That's awesome DRP, I will definitely have to check out the other video as well.

Well...I am making my first official post in the parenting thread since becoming a parent. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing. She will be 6 months old on Dec 3.

2013-11-22_14-53-35_zps26b6c971.png

LOVE the video drp! Absolutely priceless. I'm a HUGE picture taker so every time I see my granddaughter I take a ton of pictures/videos. I have a stash of them that her parents have never seen. I surprised them on Mother's and Father's day with videos with meaningful songs attached. Mom cried of course and dad was in love with his.

My grandbaby's first Santa picture didn't turn out too good. LOL

1475802_10151817192436089_678001315_n.jpg

Haha I love baby screaming with Santa photos

Wife just sent me a text message that said: "We (wife, 5 yr old daughter & 3 yr old daughter) were talking about why people have to drive slower with ice on the streets so they don't have an accident. My youngest says, if they have an accident the cops will have to come, to which my 5 yr old says to my 3yr old, How do you know that? And the youngest reply's....Cause I know everything!"

:giggle:

Your kids sound funny, from the stories you've told.

Back