Status
Not open for further replies.
That is about how far you have to hit it at Yankee Stadium

You only need to hit it that far if the wind is blowing in. Otherwise, anything past first base will likely get out.

You only need to hit it that far if the wind is blowing in. Otherwise, anything past first base will likely get out.

Jeter has made a career out of it.

Red Sox appear to be interested in McCann and Beltran. If anything, they will be in it to drive up the price... something they have never done with the Yankees. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Braves lose Huddy to the Giants...

How much coin he get?

That just sucks

No more War Damn Huddy :(

Hudson and Zito reunion!

Jay-Z, Cano's agent, said that Cano is the next Michael Jordan. What a dolt.

Also confirmed by ESPN. Now Fielder can go to Texas and do nothing in the playoffs.

I wondering if this means that Ellsbury is out for the Rangers and Tigers are shedding salary to resign Scherzer.

Shocked on the trade.

Also saw on twitter that Chris carpenter is retiring.

Wow, wonder how much of fielders contract the tigers have to pay.

Tribe signed David Murphy 2 years 12 mil...hopefully it's the 2012 version

Wow, wonder how much of fielders contract the tigers have to pay.

Espn says that Texas inherits Fielders remaining 7 years $138m plus sends $30m to the tigers. Tigers inherits the remaining on Kinslers' deal

Espn says that Texas inherits Fielders remaining 7 years $138m plus sends $30m to the tigers. Tigers inherits the remaining on Kinslers' deal

Wow! Got rid of prince and got money!?!?

Huge deal for the Tigers. Enough room to resign Scherzer and beef up their infield defense. Now only if we can improve our bullpen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back