2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
depending on the timing of it, Ocean City seems like it will be on my calendar for 2014!

Ocean City! For real? This almost makes up for my utter disappointment for not getting into TheKing this morning. For me, this would be a return to the site of my misspent youth--there and Rehoboth Beach. Yes, I'm up for this. A great four selections for the Invitationals this year. Very well done, indeed!

Ocean City! For real? This almost makes up for my utter disappointment for not getting into TheKing this morning. For me, this would be a return to the site of my misspent youth--there and Rehoboth Beach. Yes, I'm up for this. A great four selections for the Invitationals this year. Very well done, indeed!

You're my partner. I'm calling it now.

You're my partner. I'm calling it now.

That would be really cool to team up again. I promise I won't start out as slowly as I did at True Blue!

That would be really cool to team up again. I promise I won't start out as slowly as I did at True Blue!

It was a winning formula!

Nice. Love golfing down there. Used to do a weekend trip with my pops every year. Think I've played just about every course around there. Links at Light House Sound always stands out to me.

Awesome locations for each event. Now to decide which one to go to. Will attendance to one of the 4 events be required to attend the Championship?

Awesome locations for each event. Now to decide which one to go to. Will attendance to one of the 4 events be required to attend the Championship?

No. Not at this time.

Ocean City is definitely appealing to me since it is only a 3 hour drive. Might be a good way to get more engaged in the THP community; just depends on the dates now.

Ocean City is definitely appealing to me since it is only a 3 hour drive. Might be a good way to get more engaged in the THP community; just depends on the dates now.

Get that Albatross Club membership going and then you don't have any reason not to be there.....:confused2: Just one of the many benefits of the AC.

I remember my first THP gathering very well...great people, laughs, some good golf (and some not so good golf from yours truly). It was a blast, and that is when THP turned from fascination to family.

I remember my first THP gathering very well...great people, laughs, some good golf (and some not so good golf from yours truly). It was a blast, and that is when THP turned from fascination to family.

Yet you keep dodging me for some reason.....

I have to admit I am looking forward to meeting the man they call BIGTIME NATE!

What a great opportunity with Thp and Bridgestone for some awesome locations this year. I really want to make it to Hilton Head. But Lake Charles is a lock!

Man that looks sweet. It may be a stretch for me but I'd like to do this one.

Man that looks sweet. It may be a stretch for me but I'd like to do this one.

Me too. Lake Charles is the wild card for me. Depending on the date I may try and get in on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In case people are wondering. Yuengling is available in Maryland.

Yes and they think it's an imported beer. I played at Rum Pointe a few years back and the car girl insisted that it was imported.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davede7u.jpg

Oh you guys and your oblique references.... :act-up:

I don't know, that looks like a golden bear to me :bulgy-eyes:

Lake Charles- Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!AAAWWWWW YEEEEE!!!!

iPhone 5 Tappin

I don't know, that looks like a golden bear to me :bulgy-eyes:

There's another course in Ocean City called Bear Trap Dunes...just sayin, could the OC Invitational be growing before it even gets going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back