Hopkins Black Satin Wedges Preivew

So next logical question is gonna be.........who's the first THP'er gonna be to get the 1st one so they can show it to us!?

I have been wondering when we could get a view of these. I am looking for wedges for my bag for next year, did a quick (10 minute) look on the Hopkins site and now feel like I have increased my wedge knowledge about 1000%. I want to see how the customization looks on the black and if it shows like I think I can foresee a new set of Hopkins wedges in the bag.

Hot damn. Those do look nice. May have to get a 54 full sole just to have one...

There's also a promotion going on where you can get a $100 gift certificate for $80 FWIW.

I like the black look and with black shaft would look fantastic. #murderedout

So next logical question is gonna be.........who's the first THP'er gonna be to get the 1st one so they can show it to us!?

I nominate the club ho for 2013, Fupresti!! Haha

The black satin wedges are chromed so they do not rust.

Hmm... Sounds perfect for my 54˚. May have just added a gift certificate to the ol' christmas list. It would be awesome to see a wide sole 58˚ at some point.

Man, that is one great looking wedge. Love my 54 Hopkins and will have to seriously consider a 60.

The black finish looks really nice. I was holding out for these and then caved and picked up a set with the raw finish.

They look sweet, and that they don't rust appeals to me more.

Was just about to buy a couple more raw wedges to match my 54... I think I'll wait until these come out!

These look great! Would look wonderful alongside my Ci11s....hmmm...

I WILL own a set of these with the black shafts and blue grips and ferrules. Just waiting for them to be released!

I am a sucker for a black wedge. Especially nice that these are chromed. I am wondering how that affects the wear over time. Obviously there will be some, but my black oxide j40's seemed to disappear after like 2 rounds.

They're not out yet!

And that's stopping you why????

I WILL own a set of these with the black shafts and blue grips and ferrules. Just leaving now and will wait at the front door of the factory till they open!
See, that's the spirit!!!! Even an Eagle's fan can sort this issue out!

And that's stopping you why????

See, that's the spirit!!!! Even an Eagle's fan can sort this issue out!

The ONLY reason they will have blue on them is cause my PING bag is blue. Now I am going to have to change them to green hahaha!

Love the look, though the colour combination looks awfully familiar

cleveland-588-forged-black-pearl-wedge.jpg

I'm so torn between these and the Tour Trusty's! I'd like to do a two piece set from one or the other, and I know I'd get carried away with customization (which would drive up the $$$). Does anyone have any input on either or both?

Black head, KBS tour black nickel shaft, black grip. Christmas tree. Done.

Now that is dead sexy

So I have my idea for the vid. I just need to get it recorded and posted.

It's a pity we have such limited options here in New Zealand as I'd really like to try these wedges. Black head, black KBS shaft, blue ferrule, blue grip and blue decals, yes please.

I'm so torn between these and the Tour Trusty's! I'd like to do a two piece set from one or the other, and I know I'd get carried away with customization (which would drive up the $$$). Does anyone have any input on either or both?

There are threads on both the Hopkins and Tour Trusty's that should help you out. I know Jman has actually used both, so maybe he can answer some questions for you.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?45818-Hopkins-Golf-Wedges-Preview-Thread

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?40072-Cobra-Tour-Trusty-Wedge-Preview

Back