TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

I had one take over 6 hours, that is just crazy to me. DSL ain't really that slow is it?

What a great thread and experience. This would be a dream for to me to get fit in this fashion. I have zero confidence in anyone locally to properly fit clubs, so something like this would be amazing.

I had one take over 6 hours, that is just crazy to me. DSL ain't really that slow is it?

We're on a T something or other connection here but its still slow uploading. Broke my laptop last week or I would go campout at Starbucks. Should have another one up today.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

SWFLA....great comprehensive video on the Tour Trailer. Awesome.

While we were at the Kingdom, Rob with GolfWRX gave his camera to one of the TM reps and had him randomly take photos of all of us at the Kingdom. I asked him if he would share the ones of THPers with us. He graciously sent me a link to them today so I will be posting a few new pics.

IMG_0118.jpg

This is a great photo of the Kingdom building as you drive up, the driving range is behind it and the short game and putting areas are in front.

IMG_0074.jpg

This is the range before we loaded it up and began to hit dirvers, woods, irons & hybrids.

IMG_0133.jpg

Warming up with irons before being fitted for my new R-11.

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Hitting a few combinations of shafts and flexes during the fitting.

IMG_0115.jpg

Then to the trailer for Cory to built the new dirver.

IMG_0179.jpg

Talking with Cory and thanking him for his hard work. I was the second one in the trailer but because Cory is a master clubfitter/builder, I was 1st out with the new R-11.

IMG_0130.jpg

Here's Mardin warming up a the short iron area, he was fitted in the second session.

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

Now he is down to business.

IMG_0324.jpg

Jamie was so smitten with Mardin, she asked if she could take his picture.

IMG_0120-1.jpg

SW FLA getting tips from the man himself. Brian.

IMG_0363.jpg

SW was in the 2nd fitting also so he warmed up with a few wedges also.

IMG_0310.jpg

Getting a few tips during the fitting.

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Dialed in and ready for the new R-11

IMG_0193.jpg

These beauties and many more were waiting for us at the putting green.

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

3 friends enjoying a lifetime experience.

IMG_0432.jpg

The group after a long, long Saturday.

Great pics Dawg and thanks for sharing them.

Great pics, man that had to be awesome! Anybody have any videos that still arent up? Love the videos

That pretty well wraps me up, I don't know about the others

So I was looking over some videos I took at the Kingdom and forgot that I didn't include this video about the TaylorMade TP Irons Forging Process. This is Brian Bazzel who is one of the head iron/wedges engineers for TaylorMade. He is discussing how TaylorMade goes about its forging process. Enjoy All!!

Awesome job from everyone that got to go through this experience. I would love to go through something like this in the near future. Maybe that could be my reward for breaking 80 for the first time.....hmmmm

I'm going on a bus trip with 40 ladies from a nearby semi-private club this weekend. One of the girls that I play with sometimes is organizing the trip. We have been exchanging emails back and forth about the trip and she mentioned having all new clubs that she hasn't had a chance to hit yet. I asked her what she got and she wrote back that she and her husband went to the Taylor Made club fitting facility at Lake Oconee. She wrote, "It was an awesome experience and unlike any club fitting either of us have ever had before. So after this fitting I now have the new R11 Taylor Made clubs." It will be cool to see her new clubs this weekend and hear how they play for her on our trip.

Always good to hear some good press about the Kingdom and R11s..I will be waiting to hear what she thinks of the irons..have fun on your bus trip, I hope you get to play some golf or at least get off the bus. I mean riding around can be fun but I'd get a little squirmy..:alien2:

I'm going on a bus trip with 40 ladies from a nearby semi-private club this weekend. One of the girls that I play with sometimes is organizing the trip. We have been exchanging emails back and forth about the trip and she mentioned having all new clubs that she hasn't had a chance to hit yet. I asked her what she got and she wrote back that she and her husband went to the Taylor Made club fitting facility at Lake Oconee. She wrote, "It was an awesome experience and unlike any club fitting either of us have ever had before. So after this fitting I now have the new R11 Taylor Made clubs." It will be cool to see her new clubs this weekend and hear how they play for her on our trip.

Always good to hear some good press about the Kingdom and R11s..I will be waiting to hear what she thinks of the irons..have fun on your bus trip, I hope you get to play some golf or at least get off the bus. I mean riding around can be fun but I'd get a little squirmy..:alien2:

LOL - yep, we actually only have to ride 2 hours, play golf for about 4-5 hours, then ride back for 2 hours. We have a big party on the bus though. It's a lot of fun. I can't wait to see her bag and hear how she likes them.

I hope she's on your team because her clubs will be dialed in perfectly. I want to go back again very soon, hopefully there's some newer clubs on my horizon so I can justify it.

going to be out in Vegas this weekend and plan on going to the Taylormade Experince. Has anyone been to that one and looks like ill just be renting clubs since ill be out there for the weekend.

I went there just before the re-branding. They were operating out of a tent. It's a nice facility. I plan on going back now that the construction is completed.

I've been dying to go. Just haven't made it out there.

Keep me posted if anyone makes the trip.

Hopefully planning on going there tomorrow or Saturday.
I've been dying to go. Just haven't made it out there.

Keep me posted if anyone makes the trip.

Well finally made it to Vegas after five h hour delay last night. Looks like tomorrow I'll make my way to the Taylormade experience

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Have a blast dude. Take some pics and write a recap, we would love to hear about it!

Have a blast dude. Take some pics and write a recap, we would love to hear about it!

Will do man can't wait to do it. This rain needs to stop.

We'll made it to the Taylormade Experience today. And well it was a bust. The weather didn't help since its cold and rainy so it was just the range there. But the building is still in renovation. Talked to a guy there and said is going to open on black Friday and have a big opening. So looks liked was a week to early. They did have a outside tent with a bunch of Callaway gear and clubs for sell along with other brands. So Atleast that was there. But Idk if it was worth the twenty eight dollar taxi ride there. I'll add some pics of what I saw.
udumugeh.jpg

Here's some more pics.
jamy9y6a.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385242041409.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385242041409.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385242053299.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385242053299.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0