Meet Your Assistant Captains - 2014 Morgan Cup

How cool would a captain/asst captain match be? Getting WAY ahead of myself, but there would be fireworks!

Team Dot Com would be calf raising to victory on that one.

I am happy for every co-captain as that has to be a great feeling. I am really happy for Doug as I was able to sit and eat dinner with him in Branson and even though he was extremly tired he was still out going and a great guy.

How cool would a captain/asst captain match be? Getting WAY ahead of myself, but there would be fireworks!

This is full of awesome right here. It is so great to have the first piece of the puzzle in place and still 18 terrific THPers yet to be added. Happy days!

Congrats assistant captains!! Jake and Tim will kill it yet again, and J4U and Spicoli - congrats on finally getting in your first one!! :banana: So happy for you guys.

Way to go Doug! Repping the CO.

You'll do great buddy.

Very good choices, these 4 will be great asst captains :)

Congrats guys! Enjoy the ride!!!

Congrats to the assistant captains, these 8 guys are going to absolutely kill it this year. I cant wait to be a part of this all over again!!

This thread is full with all kinds of AWESOME!!!! How much fun was that watching ward & howzat do those phone calls with 2 guys that I know and love Time and Doug! Had the great pleasure in spending time with one in Iowa and the other was my roomie in MB last summer. Great Great guys and am so happy for Doug and Jeff being 1st timers!!! Doug would PM me leading up to the MC and was a joy to talk with last summer. Gonna be a great ride buddy!!! Enjoy this you guys!!!

I cannot imagine those phone calls that were sent out to the 3 (4) of the Captains Assistants. That had to be overwhelming feelings of joy, excitement, shock, everything good. It's the day after and you guys are still speechless. This is so awesome and I cannot wait to see how the teams fill out and know you guys will do a great job.

Congratulations, guys!

What a great group of Assistant Captains to be chosen. I look forward to having a chance to work and strategize with them.

Some solid Assistant Captains there, looking forward to sharing your journey to MB!

Congratulations everyone!

Congrats guys! Well deserved!

Just listened to Doug's phone call, he had NO idea that was coming and you could hear the excitement.

Simply awesome. What more can I say?

This place makes me smile each and every day.

Congrats guys! That is awesome. Great guys added right there.

Thanks bro!! I keep thinking how lucky we are to belong to a place where this is even possible. Even though I've been there it still doesn't seem real.

You totally deserve it Tim, Erik is a lucky captain to have you assisting him!

The last 24 hours have been a whirlwind. Hawk's mysterious PM, the phone call yesterday, picking my jaw up from off the floor, opening up a box of Apex irons, testing this morning. I'm sitting here at work and just started reflecting on how much my life has changed since joining THP. It's crazy to think that after stumbling onto this place looking for info on Ping i20s how much a part of my life THP has become. I have a feeling that being a part of the Morgan Cupt, it's going to change all over again.

I have a feeling that being a part of the Morgan Cupt, it's going to change all over again.

It's absolutely going to change...you were a celebrity before, now you're an effing rock star.

Just watched mwards video of the call to Doug. 1/2 of THP will overdose on AlkaSeltzer and the FDA will be knocking on his door. LOL.

As assistant captain your duties will include carrying Mike's stepstool and booster seat to all events. Just kidding (sort of).

You will do great and I'm proud and happy for you. All 8 participates are well deserving members of THP and are a great start to the MC.

Congrats guys that is so awesome. Another great group of guys hitting the MC.

Congrats to you all. Will be a pleasure to work with you in MB!! You all deserve it!

Congrats to you all. Will be a pleasure to work with you in MB!! You all deserve it!

I completely forgot you are going to be volunteering!! YAY!!! Finally get to meet Captain Pants.

Just listened to Doug's phone call, he had NO idea that was coming and you could hear the excitement.

Simply awesome. What more can I say?

This place makes me smile each and every day.

When we started and he was talking about Alka Seltzer (which I've heard of this remedy also from War Eagle being very effective) I just kept thinking to myself, "Oh man this is hilarious how much he has no idea what's about to happen" and then I thought I made him pass out or something during his excitement. Glad he wasn't driving haha

Back