Random Photo of the Day

Probably not, but hey everyone screws up at something new

Nobody feels worse than that guy. Believe that.

It's true we all make mistakes and this was 100% this guys fault but he did not want to admit he was wrong so he blamed everyone else for his mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's true we all make mistakes and this was 100% this guys fault but he did not want to admit he was wrong so he blamed everyone else for his mistake.

Oh nevermind. Than the guy is an idiot

688a508e5739b7b335602870bd5d89bb.jpg

I love going to anime conventions!
wasabicon_2013_10_by_spiritomb1231-d6st526.jpg

I can't tell who is a guy and who is a girl..

Let me help you out JJ, everyone is a girl. Except me in the middle(With the swords), and the dude(With the eyepatch) in the blue on the far right.

Let me help you out JJ, everyone is a girl. Except me in the middle(With the swords), and the dude in the blue on the far right.

Nice dude!

Let me help you out JJ, everyone is a girl. Except me in the middle(With the swords), and the dude(With the eyepatch) in the blue on the far right.
Is that a normal girl to guy ratio in anime? Because that is a good reason for a teenage boy to get into it. Excellent odds.

8uvenyje.jpg

Watching cartoons.

Found this one on Reddit. They cut down a tree and found that it had grown around a golf ball.

ZyOxidE.jpg

Found this one on Reddit. They cut down a tree and found that it had grown around a golf ball.

ZyOxidE.jpg

OK, so what kind is it?

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

My computer is trying to tell me something again. And it's not "clean your desk".

WP_20131113_001.jpg

Waterslide looks EPIC, I'm game.

Might have to make a trip to HEB today.

t3wsOdv.jpg

Little foggy in downtown Dallas today.

tanesape.jpg

ebugybup.jpg

I just saw this posted in my FF league full of old college buddies and given the right context, its full of win.

suck_it_psych.gif

I'm in on this slide....you just might not want to be the next one behind me. lol

Pretty impressive!

Back