2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I never really considered Maryland part of the Northeast.

Fair enough, I'm not a geography expert but I thought it was somewhat close.

No....no...really? REALLY???? If that means what I think it means....

OH man, too much excitement round here. What's next???...got my attention that's for sure.

I am confused on the Albatross logo.. and what it has to do with a pending announcement

I have no earthly idea what JB sharing that logo means.

Wait a minute.

No way.

I have no earthly idea what JB sharing that logo means.

Wait a minute.

No way.

I know! What a tease that was! Does it really mean what we think?..... Man, how sweet if it does!

2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I know! What a tease that was! Does it really mean what we think?..... Man, how sweet if it does!

I honestly had no idea and I thought through all the teams and then it leads me to believe only one thing.

We already knew it was going to be better, but is it also going to be bigger?

Shut. The. Front. Door! Could that really mean a fifth team???

Oh I get what you guys are thinking now. Just wow if that is the case

Whoa!!

Is Maryland not northeast?

Cookie...We're like the red-headed step child. We're not claimed by the NorthEast states, and the Southern States don't want anything to do with us either. We're just where people from Boston stop off to use the restroom on the way to Florida.

Mostly we're referred to as Mid Atlantic.

I love how JB can just throw up a logo and this place goes mad.

My heart's a racing and I have no idea what's going on! Jeese. Who needs to work out when you have THP teasers......

I love how JB can just throw up a logo and this place goes mad.

No kidding, for some reason I don't think we would have the same reaction if I was to put it up.

Unless there's a chance Team THP is getting a name change to Team Albatross. Too many possibilities!

Oh man that would put things into a bit of overdrive wouldn't it?

I know it would sure make me pretty excited. I don't even know what it really means but my BP has spiked just thinking of the possibilities. So much for working the rest of the day.

Unless there's a chance Team THP is getting a name change to Team Albatross. Too many possibilities!

That thought ran through my mind as well.

No kidding, for some reason I don't think we would have the same reaction if I was to put it up.

I thought about just throwing up the Team Paradise logo but I agree it wouldn't get the thread moving like Josh does.

Perhaps it could have something to do with that new event, only known as "#OwnIt"? As Wardy has said, lots of possibilities...

It would be positively awesome to have Team Albatross in the Morgan Cup. Also, more slots to get into!

Too much geography talk in here..bombs dropping

Back